SamBamford
VIP Member
Making them grandparents will come if she doesn't manage to be successful and only then with a wealthy man. She isn't made for normal work.
I said this on Lucy’s thread, zero fucks given! Table set for 9 indoors too On Scott’s storySeems the Thomas brothers and family don’t care about rules either. The amount of them in Adams garden todayAll the boys, Lucy, Caroline, the Mum, Caroline’s parents and all the kids.
Exploiting their kids along the way will helpProblem is, when you’ve done it, you’ve done it. It’s a one off income. What next? Scott on Celebs go dating? Adam on celebrity big brother? Ryan on celebrity SAS?
Long term, are they really going to pay for those kids and mortgages on the reality tv circuit and going to restaurant openings?
I have my sister saved as her name then our last name, same as my mum and dad followed by our last name. Because it puts them all in the same place on my contacts list!Scott has shared a WhatsApp chat between him and his brothers. Does anyone else have their siblings in their phones as their full name? He has ‘ ‘Ryan Thomas’ and ‘Adam Thomas’.
My siblings are in my contacts just by first name and anyone else I know with the same first name is followed by surname
Oh he has now, never mindWonder why Adam hasn’t said happy birthday to Luba
It’s Hattie Dynevor, she’s Sally from Corrie‘s daughter, think she must be friends with Scarlett or maybe they go to dance/drama school together or something, I’m sure I saw pics of them at some sort of class a while ago.Who is the blonde girl in his videos with his daughter all the time lately? She seems much older than his kid
Because he’s not being his true selfThe thing with Scott is - I always feel like he’s trying to be something or someone he’s not.
I don’t think he’s a bad guy but he seems so lost and everything just comes out sounding a bit disingenuous and fake.
Thought our Luce had more class than that!!Interesting time that. The papers speculated he would make a million quid in a few months after the show after showing himself to be pretty likeable.... but he ended up getting basically no work except the obligatory ITV daytime appearances.
Anyone remember her relationship with the heavily tattooed tiler who was working on the kitchen in her two bed flat? She apparently dumped him when the job was finished and he wouldn’t do a 50% discount![]()
He was partying at J Lo’s 50th last year so he has went over and above P DiddyAhahaha that’s hilarious!!! An itv programme with his dad and brothers, plus a quick stint in neighbours, not quite made it in Hollywood just yet - best stick to those Instagram Ads.....!
I’m sure they used to be civil at one point. He’d post pictures of Scarlett with her little brother and tag Tina.There's been no proper parenting with that one because Ryan won't talk to Tina so both parents just let her do what she wants and now look what's happened..
she's a cheap wrongun.
It’s already been confirmed that The Games won’t be returningThe games was tragic, I can’t see itv renewing that show. How do you think he will get on your in SAS? It’s probably one of the toughest programs for the z listers
Hmm it’s kinda difficult to go into specifics (job related ) I’ll just say she was speaking on her husbands behalf and had major issues with being asked questions that must be answered in order to provide the best outcome/service.Ooh do tell us more![]()