Ryan Taylor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything interesting about him? He does BMX and challenge videos, his shirtless self looking bikey puts me off watching a video..not interested

He’s the one who dumped off his girlfriend, newborn son and dog because he wasn’t arsed checking he was legally allowed in the USA for the child’s birth?
I watched her upload about everything that’s happened and I instantly disliked the lad, without even realising it was the same “friend” from Alfie’s vlog.
I know nothing more about him or her apart from her upload (which I heard has now been deleted?) so I’m not sure if he’s a complete scumbag at 99% scumbag

Reactions: 1
He’s the one who dumped off his girlfriend, newborn son and dog because he wasn’t arsed checking he was legally allowed in the USA for the child’s birth?
I watched her upload about everything that’s happened and I instantly disliked the lad, without even realising it was the same “friend” from Alfie’s vlog.
I know nothing more about him or her apart from her upload (which I heard has now been deleted?) so I’m not sure if he’s a complete scumbag at 99% scumbag
Yes that’s why I was curious as to why he’d not been mentioned on here. Thought there may have been a thread

Anything interesting about him? He does BMX and challenge videos, his shirtless self looking bikey puts me off watching a video..not interested
He went through a phase of doing in and out challenges and stuff like that with Ally Law ( the pair got into the big brother house and currently have legal proceedings)

I always found him pretty disrespectful and encouraging kids to not listen to authority, not to mention the above way he treated his pregnant fiancé. He’s channel is mainly merch and promoting crep protect and his bikes atm and he’s had a lot of backlast from the baby situation which is why I thought people may be talking about him.

Along with filming himself driving around which often looks like he’s doing it himself whilst driving ( illegal)

I briefly followed this guy years ago when carol was pregnant/had the baby. Does Ryan have anything to do with him? Has he even met him? I checked on his socials and there’s no mention of the little boy. If not, then what an absolute dick!

He date’s a model Michelle Domingos & cheats on her at every opportunity. Lies to his followers about owning cars people have lent him for promo, it’s pathetic

I know this is an old thread, but finally I can write somewhere: what an insufferable little boy trapped in an adult body! He is insanely childish and must have several diagnosises. I feel sorry for parents with children following him. He is a trailer trash version of Jake Paul.

Reactions: 2
Congrats to this manchild marrying into a nigerian millionaire family and moving to Dubai. It suits him in every way possible 🤮

• Haha