Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
It's no longer in the app store on Android- not sure about Apple. I was bored during the week and checked, couldn't find it

Reactions: 1

Shineyshine

VIP Member
The Boden blouse Trinny bought the other week was lovely, but then Trinny has a model type figure. It also cost a small fortune 🙁

• Wow

Author123

Chatty Member
What the f is she in about in her latest skincare post?! Is she not embarrassed to write this drivel?

rosemarina

VIP Member
I posted this on the Hirons thread about Ruth and her posting of that affiliate link:

I've totally lost all respect for Ruth Shilly. She's married to a very successful celebrity photographer, has a lucrative and successful career of her own, is clearly minted. I've nothing against anyone wanting to make more money for doing something useful but she wants to make money by doing naff all except posting an AF link on Instagram for the Hirons kits. At some point do these people not turn around and say to themselves I have more than most people do in their wildest dreams, do I really need to bother with that AF link?!
What’s that about Caroline’s mods? Where do they delete posts?

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
I read both her kids stuff and beauty stuff, so I didn’t mind her mixing them. But the family aspect of her outputs has disappeared anyway. Maybe she didn’t want to exploit her kids on camera like so many do, and fair play to her for that.

Lilas

I can't figure out her plan. Everyone knows if your break is too long, you can't get back to where you were. Ruth is somewhere in the clouds.