Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogs

VIP Member
Boxing doesn’t seem like the best sport for self defence against multiple opponents. Did they just take it in turns to fight him?
Now I’m imagining people queuing up to punch him. Which is far more realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
The book is 301% funded on unbound. He is fine, his publisher is fine, he just wants to crawl back onto xwitter.
He’s clearly missing the attention and regretting leaving now that monetisation has kicked in.

Can’t believe a grown man changed his screename to ‘Bye’ like a teenager on MSN messenger trying to get a girl to notice them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
After the last couple of weeks, it’s really heartening to realise that people stopped taking him seriously because of his blatant misogyny.

We have a long way to go, so I am just grateful for tiny “wins”.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’m typing this sentence out and I’m so sorry - but is that normal anal he’s doing? An hour in there?? Good lord
I can’t even risk watching this video, as I may lose the desire for heterosexual sex forever, but he’s claiming to spend an hour doing anal? Good lord Russ, someone’s using the death grip.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Russ seems like the kind of feminist who just wants to protect the ladies--and he cannot imagine m'lady having independent status or thoughts. She just needs saving from Osborne and then Russ can imprint his lefty politics into her sensuous clay. Or something.
Oh for sure he’s the kind of feminist who’d turn on you and call you a cunt in a second if you disagreed with his politics.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I’m sure he doesn’t see colour. But, y’know. She’s from a poor country.

it's exactly that. obv, in my line of work, ive seen many thank you cards and, more recently, our trust comms shares shares complimentary tweets

even the most unreconstructed 80 something doesn't even go, "ooh, that ghanaian man was nice" or "thank you to that lovely filipina girl"

no, it's "here's a box of biscuits, thanks and i don't want to come back"

people who feel the need to describe their nurses and include their race are fucking performative ghouls

• Heart

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Yeah, they seem to be quite good at coming up with things which make good soundbites but are actually bollocks legally.
This ^^ my husband subscribes to their emails (he thinks Jolly-on is wonderful) and I've had a read through of them occasionally, they're all so full of puff n guff. They seem to be able to set up fundraisers for legal cases, take the money, lose the case and claim they won 'technically'. Absolutely insane. And people still fall for it!

Sorry, know this isn't really Russ related, so to keep it on topic... "give it some minge, on which a legal challenge can hinge..." etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Well, it's a low bar!

I like brokenbottleboy's newsletter, but he does this too sometimes. Though, to his credit, he can form a coherent argument and doesn't just rely on a stream of insults...so maybe that's the difference.

I found this older tweet as well. He's clearly not a fan!

View attachment 1951857

One of the replies:

View attachment 1951862
---

Oh and I noticed he's changed his profile pic! When did that happen?

Still has the beard. That never changes. I feel like he's always had the beard.

View attachment 1951872
Why has he taken this directly next to a dehumidifier?

• Haha

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Omg, just discovered this and delighted there's a thread for RIC here.

For ages I've wanted to talk about him and not have people go 'Who?' ... notably on issues such as the vanity publishing moan incident and that time he was trying to imply he's shagging Supertanskii 😂
Welcome to the fine community of folk who think that calling Tories 'wankbadger' on Twitter while being a sleazy twat does not constitute a valid career in political commentary

• Haha