Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bread

Chatty Member
"Blending intimate stories"... Is that a review of the sex blog next to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

L3moning

VIP Member
Are we classing her as a Blogger or an Influencer? I definitely think she needs her own thread, but not sure which forum it should be in.

Reactions: 3

L3moning

VIP Member
But is it going to make him more than £8000? Or whatever amount he was moaning about getting for the last one.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Wasn’t he supposed to be donating some book profits to charity, since he fundraised for the libel thing? I hope he remembered.

L3moning

VIP Member
Can’t believe a grown man changed his screename to ‘Bye’ like a teenager on MSN messenger trying to get a girl to notice them.
He would have been in his 20s by that era as well, so unless he's always been immature (which can't be ruled out...), then he probably wasn't even doing that ever 😅

(Unless he was an original era AIM guy, I guess)

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
Seen a report today that the government are thinking of an election on Halloween next year, which would provide him and Tan and their ilk with any number of awful takes.

Reactions: 2

L3moning

VIP Member
This in itself is insanity. Who does this? Who thinks that's the best way to deal with a trapped animal?
The RSPCA and CPS declined to prosecute him on the grounds that they didn't think they could prove it was unnecessary suffering.

L3moning

VIP Member
Maybe I've read too much Redwall, but badgers are badass, so I don't think Russ deserves the comparison.

• Haha