Ruby Tuesday Matthews #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her flight to Bali last night sounds like my worst nightmare. Flight delayed by hours with 3 kids vomiting. 😬 I wonder how the other passengers coped.

Reactions: 1
She has the funds to pay someone to accompany her, she also had friends and family that could help. Why does she opt for the difficult way? Always wanting to be the victim

Reactions: 5
Her flight to Bali last night sounds like my worst nightmare. Flight delayed by hours with 3 kids vomiting. 😬 I wonder how the other passengers coped.
I sympathise but seriously - you can afford to fly your kids to Bali alone at the drop of a hat and yet the complaining - you don’t have to bleeping go.. you can have someone go with you… I swear some people must love making life hard for themselves intentionally. I don’t know whether she’s trying to do relatable schtick - I’m a worn-down single partnered mother of 3 who also doesn’t acknowledge the level of wealth and privilege I do have… it’s not particularly endearing.

Reactions: 6
Ruby’s kids have had multiple school changes, one very recently, and it’s not school holidays.

They should be at school not on holiday in Bali. Her neurodiverse kid/s particularly need the routine and stability of school.

Reactions: 11
She was recently doing ads for FlightCentre. I wonder if this trip was part of the sponsorship.

Reactions: 2
Based on her stories she’s meeting some of her friends there, I’m sure dodzy is also there behind the scenes

She knows exactly what she’s doing with this post…… I don’t really buy into the whole cultural appropriation BS but this is an objectively terrible look 😂

Attachments

Way to go Ruby, post a completely naked photo of your daughter to 250 000 people. She obviously learnt nothing from the scandal of the photos she posted of Mars. Sometime I feel sorry for Ruby or start to like her again and then she does something like this is show how stupid, careless and exploitative of her children she is to get attention. Gross. Everyone go report it.

Reactions: 11
Way to go Ruby, post a completely naked photo of your daughter to 250 000 people. She obviously learnt nothing from the scandal of the photos she posted of Mars. Sometime I feel sorry for Ruby or start to like her again and then she does something like this is show how stupid, careless and exploitative of her children she is to get attention. Gross. Everyone go report it.
Just saw that 🤮

Reactions: 3
I am gobsmacked how is she so ignorant to her children's safety.

Reactions: 3
I cbf screen shorting but why does she look like ariyana grande in the gucci shots. It’s like she’s been pale washed into a faux Asian look