Ruby Tuesday Matthews #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will stay on social media as she says it’s her income.

When is she actually well? Since I’ve know of her she’s always in some type of crisis of other issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Are these crises she seems to have on the regular all for content or do we think she's truly mentally unwell? Her family seem so normal and she has extended family around so perhaps is all for show?

Reactions: 2
normal family and friends does not equal to a normal self. My best friend is literally delusional and has regular panic attacks. I’d like to think myself and her friend group are normal. Her family is superrrr normal, all insanely kind and caring. Mental illness does not discriminate.
Are these crises she seems to have on the regular all for content or do we think she's truly mentally unwell? Her family seem so normal and she has extended family around so perhaps is all for show?

Reactions: 8
normal family and friends does not equal to a normal self. My best friend is literally delusional and has regular panic attacks. I’d like to think myself and her friend group are normal. Her family is superrrr normal, all insanely kind and caring. Mental illness does not discriminate.
Oh I don’t follow Ruby that close to know if she has a mental illness or not. I was talking about relationships issues. I guess she does always seems miserable.

I dislike her hair. But she will save so much time. Long hair can be a lot to look after. Just brushing it is time consuming.

Update, I’ve decided I do like the hair. She does look more 35 than 30 but I think that’s from being thin. PLEASE don’t anyone tell me she doesn’t do the actual paintings either (as was suggested with the DIY, lol.) kids are at school, holiday obvs in care, day spent painting. Must be niceeeeeeeee

Her post modelling the new Robey robes are ridic she looks drunk or stoned lol. Also the cowboy paintings are not novel, all the rage with many artists atm though appreciate she took the time to replicate. Wonder how much she sold them for 🥹

Reactions: 3
The amount of praise she's getting for painting what looks like something an 8 year old would paint is making me laugh.
I thought one of her sons finger painted them. I'm also curious as to how much she sold them for.

I like this hair, just not on her. It doesn’t feel like her.

I didn’t mind the paintings. Like it was said earlier it’s all the rage, feeling like they are Rizz inspired so she knew they sell. She’s not silly.

Reactions: 1