Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl could have done with seeing this this morning 🀀🀀

Screenshot_20230427_090808_com.android.chrome_edit_5820504586090.jpg
Screenshot_20230427_090753_com.android.chrome_edit_5801608457447.jpg
Screenshot_20230427_091453_com.android.chrome_edit_5849458344939.jpg

Imagine him looking at you like this in the morning, all relaxed 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The headlines a load of bullcrap but look at that ass

---
Also imagine just filling up your car and there he is

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Damn is that a black Ferrari? What other cars does Ruben have.
He has a range rover I think? A big car anyway. Where does he park them all if he lives in that apartment? Usually you have 1 or 2 spaces reserved πŸ˜‚ He's got a whole fleet of cars πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have you seen his car in the comment below? 🏎 😳
I think we worked out before that he has like a family sized audi for when the family come over and then he has a black Lamborghini for laughs but that he doesn’t actually fit in it that well. His head like touches the roof it’s an ick
---
He has a range rover I think? A big car anyway. Where does he park them all if he lives in that apartment? Usually you have 1 or 2 spaces reserved πŸ˜‚ He's got a whole fleet of cars πŸ˜‚
The rest are in Portugal he has like a grey family sized Lamborghini

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought he had a Merc? Would they not get Club cars too? Footballers and their cars eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

---
I thought he had a Merc? Would they not get Club cars too? Footballers and their cars eh?
Yeh it’s a merc see tik tok above πŸ˜‚ I always get them too mixed up. No don’t think city do club cars they all have random ones, unless the merc is because I know Bernardo has a merc too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure I’m keen on it but it is giving me baby daddy vibes and i am ok with that
Which one? Him being too big for the sports car is just too much
---
This is very confusing. I prefer the smaller one. But are they both from that a day with Ruben thing.
I feel like he’s got them because of when his family comes to visit so they can all fit in comfortably. There was a video of him driving out frisk the united match last year in the big one and his mum in the front seat next to him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Which one? Him being too big for the sports car is just too much
---

I feel like he’s got them because of when his family comes to visit so they can all fit in comfortably. There was a video of him driving out frisk the united match last year in the big one and his mum in the front seat next to him
The bigger car is daddy vibes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.