Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Ruben bang chests with John and rodri was behind John when they celebrated 😩😅🤤
That was stunning, the way they both jumped at him in unison

If he doesn’t take his shirt off I will cry
---
Lucky he didn’t get the contact he wanted, could have had a red for that.
Was sexy to see though, served the little prick right for shoving him into the corner flag 😂
Surprised the corner flag didn’t snap

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am not big into English soccer players since I am Portuguese living in Canada but Ben White seems like a wanker as my aunt would say. He has nicer eyebrows and tan then I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@strawberrysunshine_x here ya go
---
He’s in the tunnel wagging his finger at the ref
I need that why yellow why yellow video of him at the World Cup

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven't see the incident but he deserves a pat on the back for kicking that Ben White wanker, can't stand him and his stupid perma-tanned face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@strawberrysunshine_x here ya go
---
He’s in the tunnel wagging his finger at the ref
I need that why yellow why yellow video of him at the World Cup
bleeping he’ll this is going on repeat in my mind forever.
Hahaha I know I just saw him 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Honestly, this Arsenal side are collectively a bigger pack of deplorable gobshites than Atletico last season.

• Haha
I can’t lie I’m watching my Liverpool boys, however please post more Rubes shots and shots of the fight……so hot 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.