Ruben Dias #5 Fit as F*ck With Big Strong Arms, Nobody is Immune To His Charms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number five for the gorgeous Portuguese stud.
He’s currently at home in Portugal looking fit.
He’s been amazing lately and long may it continue.

Reactions: 8
Thank you for the new thread @strawberrysunshine_x ! The gorgeous man has been playing amazing and with such fire! Now let’s hope he keeps posting pics and stories from his mini break.

Reactions: 9
Thank you darling @strawberrysunshine_x for the new thread and your fantastic services to Mr Dias as always

Man’s a dream - what else is there to say…

Walking into thread number 5 to greet us all..

Thanks for the new thread @strawberrysunshine_x

Hope he's having a lovely time back in Portugal. I'm just going to stick my head in the oven with this current match

Some Ruben faves

Reactions: 7
These are all gorgeous. Especially the one In the vest
I know I can’t believe it’s 4-0. United look shattered tho!! And get Anthony off the fucking pitch. He gives the ball away SO much.
Feel so sorry for united not gonna lie

What an angel he is

Omg I have never seen that first one!!!! That’s in my top 3 now

and the black and white one is also

A United player is getting sent off in this game

As a Liverpool fan, there will be no sympathy from me! It’s about time we had something to smile about!!

Last year quad hopefuls laughing at this years quad hopefuls lol

I love Ruben’s Portugal men’s health shoot, his smize photo and the one in the black suit with Fernandes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.