Ruben Dias #15 Alpha, Muscular, Hot and Fit, get us up the duff any way you see fit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to the lovely @VC10 for the thread title. ❤

A lot has happened since the last thread. But one thing that hasn’t changed is our favorite alpha sex god keeping us entertained with following, unfollowing, re-following, and liking the pics of a random assortment of women on IG who are certainly excellent conversationalists which is why he’s so keen.

He also played football.

(He also dated someone for five minutes but that tit was confusing and I’m willing to repress the memories of that dark time if you are.)

Our Portuguese Stallion thoughtfully served us some amazing looks. Enjoy the new thread, you beauties! 💙 And as always, stay thirsty.

3F7D4E7F-179C-48DC-A507-CCA84D55056E.jpeg

AF4C023E-1DC3-44E7-A508-851BD677498B.jpeg

6A9982E2-4E07-48E2-BA61-FD80CA53C09A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was wondering where everyone went haha! This came on my IG feed

here’s my tax but I can’t find the one of him sitting in his suit with Portugal team

IMG_0942.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'd quite like to see Ruben close line Nunez today 👍🏻🤣

I thought we were friends @CheekyVimto99!!!
I love my crazy little musketeer Darwintagnan!!!!

To all of the City fans in here today (the only city fans I can tolerate) I love you all. But I also love my boys. May the best team (in red) win. My love for Ruben*** cannot overshadow my loyalty so see you on the other side 🫶🏼

*** Must admit that Ruben is slipping down my list. Josko is rising however…..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought we were friends @CheekyVimto99!!!
I love my crazy little musketeer Darwintagnan!!!!

To all of the City fans in here today (the only city fans I can tolerate) I love you all. But I also love my boys. May the best team (in red) win. My love for Ruben*** cannot overshadow my loyalty so see you on the other side 🫶🏼

*** Must admit that Ruben is slipping down my list. Josko is rising however…..
Josko is 🤌🏼🤌🏼 chefs kiss but I fear they are getting younger and I don't belong on any kind of register I promise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ruben ,working out ready to work out on us on his bed , later on .... 😃😃🥵🥵🥵

Screenshot_20240310_140140_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240310_140232_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2