Ruben Dias #13 In Our Dreams Or The Far East, He Always Performs Like A Beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right liv what are you playing at

no questions he’s an absolute animal in the bedroom and I WILL NOT HEAR THIS SLANDER ANYMORE

pls don’t ruin him for me 😭😭😭
I’m so sorry Straws your my Skimmie but it’s always the ones who we think are animals who are so bland

I don’t care if you won a treble and took your top off in the rain on the bus, no pillow princess’ round here Ruben Dos Santos

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I full on think he is a beast in the bedroom. He definitely comes off like he would be quite in person but I just know that no man that looks like that and thrusts like he does is bad in bed. I won't even consider it. I have definitely had a few quite boys in my time that have been right alpha in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That armband suits him. I hope the players vote sensibly.

A beautiful and normal looking lady a little older than him whose IG pics were normal non-thirst trap ones. We were so excited for half a minute and then he continued following the “model/influencer” types again. I am wracking my brain trying to remember her name. @Donald23 may remember!

Cackling. :ROFLMAO:
I don’t unfortunately but she lived in his 2nd favourite holiday destination of Miami
---
I’m so sorry Straws your my Skimmie but it’s always the ones who we think are animals who are so bland

I don’t care if you won a treble and took your top off in the rain on the bus, no pillow princess’ round here Ruben Dos Santos
Tbf he doesn’t have rhythm so you could true
It could be very regimented like his gym routine with the side of aggressiveness that he puts in to cleaning his teeth

• Haha
Babes he’s doing that himself😂 he was the only player I followed till this weekend now I follow 4 others 😂
If you keep being mean to Declan I will have no choice but to start posting James Maddison on here 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Also just making it thoroughly clear that Declan was not one of my four follows. He’s all yours @AdsB
---
Why is it called a hostage video? 😂
He legit looks like he’s in a dingy cellar and that he doesn’t want to talk 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.