Roxxsaurus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two of them are creepy šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
i canā€™t watch their vlogs, theyā€™re so sickly sweet it makes me want to throw up šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 3
Just seen sheā€™s released another collab with Revolution, donā€™t know why - the first one was rubbish šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
I need to find receipts but I know I saw, years ago now, that she was very dark. I'm talking, black nail polish, pointy jewellery, gothic imagery etc. She even had a cat named Lucifer. Not at all the holistic, designer-toting, little miss perfect she tries to portray now.
I always got the impression that Matt (who seems like he came from money and she didn't) was obsessed with her in the early years of their relationship. But she wasn't that into him and was just with him because it was convenient (he bought her expensive gifts etc) And it seems like, as soon as she got with him, he kind of made her clean up her act and she started pushing this posh & pretty persona.
Funny how now, she's the one making bank and it looks like he's kind of just.... there. Thank God he can fly a drone and edit. Otherwise she'd ditch him for someone more useful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I need to find receipts but I know I saw, years ago now, that she was very dark. I'm talking, black nail polish, pointy jewellery, gothic imagery etc. She even had a cat named Lucifer. Not at all the holistic, designer-toting, little miss perfect she tries to portray now.
I always got the impression that Matt (who seems like he came from money and she didn't) was obsessed with her in the early years of their relationship. But she wasn't that into him and was just with him because it was convenient (he bought her expensive gifts etc) And it seems like, as soon as she got with him, he kind of made her clean up her act and she started pushing this posh & pretty persona.
Funny how now, she's the one making bank and it looks like he's kind of just.... there. Thank God he can fly a drone and edit. Otherwise she'd ditch him for someone more useful.
Yep, I remember watching her a while back and she was quite gothic/vampy.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve had to stop watching because without fail no matter what sheā€™s doing thereā€™ll be a plug in there somewhere and her products arenā€™t worth plugging. It irks me so much.

Iā€™m so confused how she has all this money??? Like how is she affording to buy a Tesla ???? Her content isnā€™t that great, she doesnā€™t have as many subs/followers as other influencers and youtubers

Iā€™m so confused how she has all this money??? Like how is she affording to buy a Tesla ???? Her content isnā€™t that great, she doesnā€™t have as many subs/followers as other influencers and youtubers
Well if Sophie Louise has over Ā£100,000... šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

I donā€™t know who that is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the money these people must have is mad. Especially when some of them really do the bare minimum
Another YouTuber who uploads literally once a week if that, does barely anything really and she has 602k subscribers.
I donā€™t think Roxy upload very often? I donā€™t watch any of her vids anymore as I got bored of her content but she has 4.25 million subscribers that is madness

She probably made most of her money off her earlier videos, one of which got 14 million views, that mustā€™ve been very lucrative. One of her more recent ones has 2.2m but sheā€™s not doing half as good as what she used to.

Im sad this thread isnā€™t as active as some others as, while I donā€™t think sheā€™s exactly problematic, sheā€™s just so irritating and I need people to share that with lmao. Her latest video just wasnā€™t it.

Im sad this thread isnā€™t as active as some others as, while I donā€™t think sheā€™s exactly problematic, sheā€™s just so irritating and I need people to share that with lmao. Her latest video just wasnā€™t it.
Lol I feel this in my spirit. She really irritates me.
But the things that irritate me are more personality-based and I guess that's not enough of a reason to drag somebody. She may not be my cup of tea but... I guess people like her šŸ„“
When she starts being problematic, I'll be here šŸøā˜•

Hello, I am new here. Had to create an account just so I could post on this thread.. I am surprised there aren't more comments here!
Roxy was one of the first youtubers I started watching, and I liked her at the beginning... then I bought some Loreal make up that she *highly* recommended and it was the worst product I have ever purchased. Then I realised she worked with Loreal and her opinions were all fake. A lot of people in the comments also called her out on it, when she did a video promoting Loreal's collaboration with some famous girl (can't remember the name - this was years ago), the products were bad and overpriced and a lot of people said they wished she had been honest about them, but it was painfully obvious she was so biased.
Also, petty thing - her voice drives me insane. It's like she's always shouting.

Reactions: 2
Why the hell was she on vogue? She looks like a Victorian vampire. Such a bleeping boring girl

• Haha
How does this not have more traffic?! I quite like Roxy but a few things she does drive me to distraction! For example, notwithstanding she is from the UK, she insists on calling zips zippers and trousers pants. I know itā€™s for the benefit of her US audience and probably other YouTubers do the same but honestly I do still find it grating!

Reactions: 4
How does this not have more traffic?! I quite like Roxy but a few things she does drive me to distraction! For example, notwithstanding she is from the UK, she insists on calling zips zippers and trousers pants. I know itā€™s for the benefit of her US audience and probably other YouTubers do the same but honestly I do still find it grating!
Isnā€™t she polish

Ooh, let's bring this thread to life!

- how crazy is this? Hahaha

• Wow
  • Haha