Roxxsaurus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find that Roxi always wears tops/bras that are really unflattering to her chest? I can't really put it into words properly but I always find that her chest looks really unflattering 😂
I know what you mean, the girls sit right on her stomach. She needs to shorten the straps lol
I mean, I'm all for saying "down with the patriarchy, burn all bras" ... but she's wearing them... just, badly. 😂

Reactions: 4
I know what you mean, the girls sit right on her stomach. She needs to shorten the straps lol
I mean, I'm all for saying "down with the patriarchy, burn all bras" ... but she's wearing them... just, badly.😂
Yes! It's like she's wearing old granny bras!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have watched Roxi for yeeeeears and I can’t believe she has so many subscribers and people watching her but she received so little criticism, despite being one of the most materialistic show off who doesn’t give two shits about the environment, the people who make her clothes, anyone other than herself and Matt to be honest.
the weird thing is I actually really like her, she’s around the same age as me and back in the day I was very similar stylistically to herwhen she was a bit more alternative. But over the years she has just adopted this really weird persona where she is so vanilla. It’s clearly because that’s what makes her the most money and boy she clearly is making huge amounts of dosh.
I think she’s a nice person but she hardly ever gets pulled up for her fast fashion consumption and she never addresses anything to do with social issues.

Reactions: 11
This is random but I’ve noticed her commenting under Sophie Louise lately basically praising her for her originality (which I think Sophie absolutely is) but then I see Roxy taking the ideas and yeah, crediting Sophie, but ffs girl! Do you not have an original thought in your head??
She used to copy the tit out of Patricia Bright too. Down to her editing style. Cringes me out.

I am just watching my first video of her - her house tour that YT recommended me - and I cannot get over the fact how Polish she looks. I am not even from Poland and I could have guessed. Lol. And she's ruined the whole house. No idea who will buy it from them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am just watching my first video of her - her house tour that YT recommended me - and I cannot get over the fact how Polish she looks. I am not even from Poland and I could have guessed. Lol. And she's ruined the whole house. No idea who will buy it from them.
YouTube is recommending her and Matt? Where? In the Sleep Ambience and Rain Noises section?

• Haha
  • Heart
What does Matt do and how do they afford that ridiculous house!
They work together now, i think he just does filming etc for Roxi. The house itself doesn’t surprise me that much, it’s the cars and now the van etc! It’s so excessive

Has anyone seen her doja cat x pretty little thing review? I felt she was very sloppy with the fact that she had no clue how to wear the outfits. If your going to review something you should do your research and know how to wear the clothes. Its a useless review otherwise. She said she already sent the clothing back clearly she wanted her money back so couldn't re film. Her videos are just becoming sloppy with not much effort. Thought she seemed alright but after reading this thread aswell feel I will unsub. She seems fake and doesnt put the effort in that she should with videos. Literally getting paid to do nothing !

I only just discovered roxi and honestly after watching 3 of her videos now I can’t see why she has so many subscribers, she’s so boring!
also her bedroom is 🤢🤢🤢 imagine all the bugs crawling in the fake foliage behind the bed

Reactions: 7
Started a thread as couldn't find one.

I follow Roxy from time to time, found initially for hair tutorials but she seems to have moved onto Insta travel content too.

I saw this picture today and I am convinced the swing, and her hands and back have been photoshopped? Roxy and the swing seem to be superimposed onto the background? Thoughts?

Edited to add: lots in the comments agree with this view. I'm all for adding a brightening filter or upping contrast but I can't believe influencers are still photoshopping like this!

View attachment 8856
I think if I remember correctly she superimposed herself on it on purpose, it was all to do with one of her videos and she revealed it wasn't real

Reactions: 1
I only just discovered roxi and honestly after watching 3 of her videos now I can’t see why she has so many subscribers, she’s so boring!
also her bedroom is 🤢🤢🤢 imagine all the bugs crawling in the fake foliage behind the bed
Lmao I thought this and I’m so glad I’m not the only one! I just know there are spider families making their home in there..

Reactions: 3
She has a mad obsession making videos on the kardashians, lost track of how many there are lmao

Reactions: 9
God here we go yet another clueless couple building a van from scratch...good luck guys you’re going to need it unless you’re getting help from electricians etc. Also it’s not van life unless you’re planning on living it in full time, stop with the clickbait titles

Roxi ‘I’m not one to do handiwork’
How do you plan on building your van

Last edited:
Is it me, but this just comes across so … unseasoned 🥴
Like she really thought she ate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find that Roxi always wears tops/bras that are really unflattering to her chest? I can't really put it into words properly but I always find that her chest looks really unflattering 😂
Her bras are super ill fitting, she needs to go down a few band sizes and up a few cup sizes. Many women have this issue, including Zoella. Less shopping at Primark or VS and more at Bravissimo & stores that carry a larger range of sizes

Im sad this thread isn’t as active as some others as, while I don’t think she’s exactly problematic, she’s just so irritating and I need people to share that with lmao. Her latest video just wasn’t it.
I cannot stand her. Her voice is annoying, shes fake, her make up is terrible, she has dodgy lipstick and just everything about her is cringeworthy