Roxxsaurus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she didn’t get in trouble for that vogue thing, tarnishing a company’s reputation really?

The way she speaks gets on my nerves, talks to her viewers like they’re children?

Reactions: 6
How does this not have more traffic?! I quite like Roxy but a few things she does drive me to distraction! For example, notwithstanding she is from the UK, she insists on calling zips zippers and trousers pants. I know it’s for the benefit of her US audience and probably other YouTubers do the same but honestly I do still find it grating!
Um I’m British and I call them zippers lol, so does everyone else I know.
Also she’s polish, she moved to the UK when she 8 not being able to speak English. My friends polish (moved here when she was 6) and she learnt a lot of english off tv shows and uses some American phrases. Although she is fluent in English it isn’t her first language.

Reactions: 4
Roxi and Matts videos are so annoying to watch, they’re just constantly talking over each other or just repeating what the other has already said!

Reactions: 1
That's sad news during this time

They may have lifted restrictions but we haven't Fully and I doubt they'll self isolate for 2 weeks when they get back.
Influencers who loophole these restrictions wind me up
If they come back after the 6th of July they don’t need to. Uk are lifting their restrictions from the 6th of July we’re letting people in without isolating.

Also if she’s going to her grandmothers funeral I think it’s understandable.

If they come back after the 6th of July they don’t need to. Uk are lifting their restrictions from the 6th of July we’re letting people in without isolating.

Also if she’s going to her grandmothers funeral I think it’s understandable.
I understand going for the funeral for sure.

I just don't think they should be going out for days out in the city. Especially vlogging when it's not actually still safe to do so when the infection rates are still high

I understand going for the funeral for sure.

I just don't think they should be going out for days out in the city. Especially vlogging when it's not actually still safe to do so when the infection rates are still high
It litterally takes 19+ hours to drive to Poland so of course she’s going to have to stop off somewhere. Infection rate in Germany is very low, and everything is open. If it wasn’t safe things wouldn’t be open. Germany and Uk are too different countries. She’s not breaking any rules.

Reactions: 2
Roxi needs to chill out getting mad at people commenting that she faked the picture, her original post on insta was completely random so of course people are going to think she’s doing yet another “I faked this and my subscribers believed me” video. Hers and Matts replies to people on insta have sounded so bitchy. Like why not just say you’ve gone home for an emergency/ essential trip in the first place?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It litterally takes 19+ hours to drive to Poland so of course she’s going to have to stop off somewhere. Infection rate in Germany is very low, and everything is open. If it wasn’t safe things wouldn’t be open. Germany and Uk are too different countries. She’s not breaking any rules.
I'm not saying she shouldn't go nor stop off to rest. But there is no need to go out vlogging.
I'm just sick of "influencers" doing non essential things during this time.
Regardless if it's this country or elsewhere. They could carry COVID without any symptoms or temperature and pass it to people there or upon their return as the type of people they are, they won't quarantine for 2 weeks when back. Regardless if it isn't mandatory now. The rate is still too high. This is coming from someone who has lost 3 people to COVID. Including parents so I don't take any of this lightly now. And influencers should be more aware!

Um I’m British and I call them zippers lol, so does everyone else I know.
Also she’s polish, she moved to the UK when she 8 not being able to speak English. My friends polish (moved here when she was 6) and she learnt a lot of english off tv shows and uses some American phrases. Although she is fluent in English it isn’t her first language.
I didn’t actually know she was Polish! I’d never have known English wasn’t her first language.

Nobody I know calls zips zippers as it is an Americanism. But then I will admit to being quite pedantic when it comes to things like that!

I can't imagine having to travel in an emergency, to go to a funeral... and then do touristy things and post pictures of myself doing those touristy things. Maybe it's just me, but I find that weird and somewhat insensitive.

Reactions: 14
I can't imagine having to travel in an emergency, to go to a funeral... and then do touristy things and post pictures of myself doing those touristy things. Maybe it's just me, but I find that weird and somewhat insensitive.
Exactly how I feel about it. It's just not right.

Reactions: 6
She just posted a video about it but I won’t be watching to add to her views!

I didn’t actually know she was Polish! I’d never have known English wasn’t her first language.

Nobody I know calls zips zippers as it is an Americanism. But then I will admit to being quite pedantic when it comes to things like that!
shes sadly from the same city in Poland as me, although I left and moved to the UK 16 years ago.