Rosie Maio

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching this girl? She's an Italian youtuber who splits her time between Italy and Canada.
I love her videos so much! She's so authentic and watching her feels like catching up with a friend. Plus she offers a really unusual insight into both life in Italy which veers from the idyllic to the comfortingly mundane and as an Italian expat in Canada.
So far all her comments have been really supportive and seem to be a lovely community. Hopefully nothing bad comes out about her!

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else watching this girl? She's an Italian youtuber who splits her time between Italy and Canada.
I love her videos so much! She's so authentic and watching her feels like catching up with a friend. Plus she offers a really unusual insight into both life in Italy which veers from the idyllic to the comfortingly mundane and as an Italian expat in Canada.
So far all her comments have been really supportive and seem to be a lovely community. Hopefully nothing bad comes out about her!
Love her content, loved her video aboutnher mum's day in the life in the restaurant. Any other suggestions of similar channel?

Reactions: 2
Love her content, loved her video aboutnher mum's day in the life in the restaurant. Any other suggestions of similar channel?
Sadly not, she's in a league of her own at the minute!

Sadly not, she's in a league of her own at the minute!
Having said that youtube just recommended me a channel called Bahar Mailova. Shes an Azerbaijani girl who grew up and lives in Siberia. Her channel's pretty new so she hasn't really gotten into her stride but I watched some of her videos and it's really interesting to see what life is like in siberia- very food oriented too!

Last edited:
i love rosie, never expected to see a thread on her!

also i can recommend victoria terekhina - a russian girl who moved out of russia because of the war. also a lot of food and she's very smart 😊

this might seem mean but i don't intend it to be - i came on here to ask if anyone thinks rosie's sister might have adhd or sth like that?

i love rosie, never expected to see a thread on her!

also i can recommend victoria terekhina - a russian girl who moved out of russia because of the war. also a lot of food and she's very smart 😊

this might seem mean but i don't intend it to be - i came on here to ask if anyone thinks rosie's sister might have adhd or sth like that?
I think she mentioned once that her sister had some kind of learning difficulty

I think she mentioned once that her sister had some kind of learning difficulty
aww actually i do remember that now! whenever i see her in the vids i just want to protect her 🤗 she seems so unspoilt by the world

I love her too!
Italian vids are my favourite tho.
Yes that first Italian what I eat video was the best! I thought I'd find her Canada videos boring but they're still great cos of her personality. I loved when she showed the cemetery with all the deer and other animals as well!

(Have to say I didn't enjoy the lobster segment in her most recent vid but I still love her 😅)

Yes that first Italian what I eat video was the best! I thought I'd find her Canada videos boring but they're still great cos of her personality. I loved when she showed the cemetery with all the deer and other animals as well!

(Have to say I didn't enjoy the lobster segment in her most recent vid but I still love her 😅)
I'm affraid her life in Canada will be one endless spending spree, I feel she belongs in Europe and I hope that she finds that little house she wanted.
As I understood, she got back with that boyfriend in Ca? That's what's keeping her there.

As I understood, she got back with that boyfriend in Ca? That's what's keeping her there.
she said they're figuring things out and she's calling him her ''special friend'' 😁 they tried to break up but when she came back from italy the attraction and feelings were still there etc. to be fair he seems sooo lovely, i hope they work it out somehow whichever way!

Reactions: 1
I'm affraid her life in Canada will be one endless spending spree, I feel she belongs in Europe and I hope that she finds that little house she wanted.
Yeah I hope she doesn't go too far down the influencer route now that youtube's her full-time job and the deals and sponsorships start rolling in

Yeah I hope she doesn't go too far down the influencer route now that youtube's her full-time job and the deals and sponsorships start rolling in
Yeh this pretty much always seems to make people change unfortunately, which I hope it doesn't . I also sort of hope she moves back to Italy, does anyone think she seems happier there? Obviously she has her family there but she is also very "italian" in her general habits like food etc (lots of people who move abroad change theirs pretty quickly) My favourite videos of hers are definitely the one about her mums day working and the one with her grandparents in Moldova (clearly I like those that revolve around food 😄)

It's funny how many 'what my nonna cooks for me/ what I eat in a day in italy' videos have been popping up lately :unsure::ROFLMAO:

It's funny how many 'what my nonna cooks for me/ what I eat in a day in italy' videos have been popping up lately :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Another Rosa? Ditto.. I wonder how this works, is she paying for links or..? She seeks nice but I find her content totally dull

Another Rosa? Ditto.. I wonder how this works, is she paying for links or..? She seeks nice but I find her content totally dull
Agreed her video's aren't as good but her grandparents were adorable in that cooking video!

I'm confused that Rosie isn't uploading more, didn't her bf quit his job to help her do videos? So now it is full time work for them both?

I'm confused that Rosie isn't uploading more, didn't her bf quit his job to help her do videos? So now it is full time work for them both?
It really has been a while now since she uploaded. I don't know if they've started that road trip idea yet but youtube is her full time job now so you'd think she'd be more present online. Although she's never been a very consistent uploader. Anyway I hope she's doing okay!

Is the video that has just come up on my YouTube new?! I'm.not at home so cannot watch it atm, about eating at her nanny's part 2