Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost interest in Rosie since the fake suicide nonsense. She was supposed to go live tonight although I didn’t see it. Also what’s with the accounts on tik tok pretending to be tattlers? E.g @Slowpoker anyone could clearly see it’s someone else.

Reactions: 8
And she only plans to stay off it 6 months don’t know what kinda alcoholic can do that 🤷‍♀️You always end up right back to the same place you started that’s why you give up drink for life !!!
She practically acts the same way without a drink. Meddling in things that have nothing to do with her, tearing people down, being an all round bleep.

Reactions: 13
When I seen her say she’d been off the booze for a week I thought my maths was maybe just really shite cause surely the day you were mwi doesn’t count as the first day, glad to see others agree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lost interest in Rosie since the fake suicide nonsense. She was supposed to go live tonight although I didn’t see it. Also what’s with the accounts on tik tok pretending to be tattlers? E.g @Slowpoker anyone could clearly see it’s someone else.
They are taking down tattle life 😭 that Polmont pelter is taking us down now too. Will miss this place when it’s defeated by the neds crew

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are taking down tattle life 😭 that Polmont pelter is taking us down now too. Will miss this place when it’s defeated by the neds crew
shower of jobless bams 😂 imagine if they put more effort into their actual life than trying to tear down a website that has no interest in they goons 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tracy sat rambling with a hair hanging off her nose has just called Alan Shields a Towie wannabe 😭she’s no wanting botox now. please get this wee wumin to 10k I love her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Took her pillow cases off yesterday and made out like she was stripping and washing her bedding? This morning a tiktok in the bed with no pillowcases on and the same boggin duvet cover 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's live and lousie is there.. in her house 😂

Louise binned an Iceland bag that Rosie kept all her makeup and skincare in 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rosie plans on not drinking for 6 months and lousie plans to do the same in the name of solidarity

Dunno what I said smoking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.