Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m kinda needing to catch up on this thread, I’ve been obsessed with Chelsea Wrights one lol I just can’t believe this is real world. Plus I’ve been feeling super low the last few weeks more so last week, Doctor signed me off work due to Depression. Can’t seem to shift myself out this funk. Watching how the other world live helps a wee bit lol makes me feel kinda normal in a good way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I also don't believe in the Edinburgh Mafia. I'll change my mind when I receive a horses head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also don't believe in the Edinburgh Mafia. I'll change my mind when I receive a horses head.
The Coatbridge Mafia I hope was real I’m still hoping we’re getting that time capsule discount we were promised

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m over 40years in Edinburgh and never heard of a thing. Well not a group that give a duck about some Fanny type men on tiktok who act like a bunch of sweetie wive or care about a website where people can chat however they want. Think if there is any kind of mafia from here they will have bigger tit to short out lol. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m over 40years in Edinburgh and never heard of a thing. Well not a group that give a duck about some Fanny type men on tiktok who act like a bunch of sweetie wive or care about a website where people can chat however they want. Think if there is any kind of mafia from here they will have bigger tit to short out lol. 😂😂😂
It was all in her head she was a proper crackpot stalker type she joined here for a day wrote a big long post about how the Property Boss was out threatening her aunty causing a scene n the police had been called … few hours later she wrote back saying it hadn’t happened he was just taking the bins out & she called him her Hunkle who was just horny 🥴 she is a pelter who’s watched too much of the Sopranos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She threatened every bleep with the UVF or UDA as well. Not right in the head.

Raymond’s henchmen . Can hear Scotty noo Yesssssssss Raymond Yesssss boyyy 😭
Like nails on a blackboard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw man there’s too many characters unlocked for me, I can’t bleeping keep up! Who the duck is kerryanne?! 😩😩🤣🤣
Remember Covid Kerry is she still on the go?! Was shagging everyone and their dug during lockdown 🤣 think she even went there with James Smack at one point! And Andy the woman beater…

Reactions: 8
I’m kinda needing to catch up on this thread, I’ve been obsessed with Chelsea Wrights one lol I just can’t believe this is real world. Plus I’ve been feeling super low the last few weeks more so last week, Doctor signed me off work due to Depression. Can’t seem to shift myself out this funk. Watching how the other world live helps a wee bit lol makes me feel kinda normal in a good way.
They way you are feeling is temporary. Try and replace the negative thoughts with gratitude. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aw man there’s too many characters unlocked for me, I can’t bleeping keep up! Who the duck is kerryanne?! 😩😩🤣🤣
Remember Covid Kerry is she still on the go?! Was shagging everyone and their dug during lockdown 🤣 think she even went there with James Smack at one point! And Andy the woman beater…
aye she was fond of her 🕳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Always here if you want to chat💖. It can be the loneliest feeling in the world being depressed even with loads of people around you you still feel by yourself but I find telling those closest to me helps. Xmas time I was in a bad way and told my man im not doing good just saying it out loud so he understands im not being lazy im not meaning to be crabbit and i kept bursting into tears but rather than him having to pester me asking whats wrong (he could ask me 20 times and id say nothing lol) when u cant even explain why ur crying he knew to just comfort me and just having someone to tell you its going to get better. I have times where I'm so overwhelmed with every day life but found it easier if I just break my day down into small parts and not get upset if some things don't get done anyways sorry for giving u my shite please just know im here for you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So much for prank calls unless big bushy planning on coming on after midnight n prank calling everyone clean out there beds 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.