Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been muted from The guy who is bringing us down 🥱. See u when yer voice breaks pal , and Lewis nose shrinks

Reactions: 10
Been muted from The guy who is bringing us down 🥱. See u when yer voice breaks pal , and Lewis nose shrinks
don’t know what’s worse his voice or the embarrassment he gives himself every night when he slevers over MissJJay when she’s clearly not interested

Reactions: 5
It wid seem so . I have already declared im a fucking delight but these wee hard men arnt up for it
don’t know what’s worse his voice or the embarrassment he gives himself every night when he slevers over MissJJay when she’s clearly not interested
I swear my boy, just turned 13 has a deeper voice than that vagina. Another creepo shouting HMP when he was a YO. Desperate for a thread. I'll have a tantrum.. he aint getting one

And as i pop off to bed ..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I look at that screenshot and all I can hear in my head is Yesssssssss Miss J J Yesssss Girl Pest of a boy I didn’t think anyone could irritate me as much as Courtney Bourgogne does but this Scotty bangers coming close

Reactions: 6
Oh god. Amanda Britt in hospital…I’m in hospital and guess what? 🤦🏻‍

Reactions: 3
I'm convinced the next variant of Corona is gonna emerge from those fucking bedsheets.

Reactions: 12
Me too baffles fk out me showing the whole tik fok Aww ur dirty laundry. Fake suicide attempts as her ex pal pointed out when james mac got blamed she took 4 gabbas told 2 pals to make vid pure outrage and worried also she NEVER sheds tears

Off topic foodbank tracey got her make up done theres heavy tide marks on her neck SOMEONE GEE HER A BLENDER

i was just coming to say, without naming her, its not even 11am yet & she has made 24 videos already this morning we all thought Rosie’s life was TT but scambank is giving her a run for her TT addiction

Reactions: 9
Of course no accountabiliy. NAW HEN YOUR JUST A HORRIBLE RANCID BS LIAR WHO PUTS TIK TOK BEFORE EVERYTHIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.