Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Are they actually going out dressed like that? Fk wen I used to go out I would check double check and triple check way my pals what they were wearing to make sure I wouldn't be under dressed was it full on party dress or jeans and a nice top kinda nite 🤣 ain't it funny how us lassies would say jeans and a nice top no as if ur gona pick an ugly top and think fk it ill wear that 🤣 seems in Dundee ye get away with dressing like u have just walked out of sports direct 🤣
From Dundee. Can confirm. The dress code here is "clothing optional, heroin addiction a plus"

• Haha
Reactions: 31

HashtagYolo

big smelly rosie loves a row, in Louise's box shouting fat cow.
Shut yer hole ya ginger bunnet u know that tattle fuckin run it.
wee louise had you stuttering like a dafty and your 19yo neighbour took the wig clean aff ye.
"am aff the drink im all the pills" aye nae bother ur drowning in tic bills
yer attitudes shite and yer worth nothin so go ahead rosie push the logout button

its no a thread title but just a wee poem 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

beebee789

VIP Member
I hope you all have as good a day as Tracy Short is having, dressed as a giant rabbit and roaming the Scheme listening to I'm So Excited

tracyrabbitpus.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

GoldenRT

New title thread….Louise is dumped, battered and bruised but surprise surprise, Rosie’s the one who has been used and abused!

Reactions: 30

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
You know what else I can’t get. These people all on the pregabs, valiums etc because they have crippling anxiety/depression but they can go on live acting like billy big baws every day.

I went to my doc about a year ago because I was genuinely struggling with anxiety, only managing 2/3 hours of sleep a night and got told to download a breathing app and sent on my way. I had been doing a lot of self help to rectify it and really needed a wee bit of help.
Do they just hand out the prescription like sweeties to these reprobates to get them out the surgery?! The majority of these scottish tiktokers all claim they have severe mental health problems, aren’t able to work and just sit getting hand outs meanwhile out on the piss and living a party lifestyle.

rant over 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 26

specialK21

VIP Member
Louise hen, dont listen to this mob. I declared my undying love for you weeks ago and noo these wee middens are trying to steal ye. Mon doon tae my bit 😘
All of us sliding inti her dm’s faster than she slid out Rosie’s hot tub 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Dee Maxwell is in a live like
"I've booked up to go to Ireland but I cant afford anywhere to stay and have spending money so if anyone can put me up somewhere"

I'm just like, wow. I cannot believe the brass neck these cunts have.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

specialK21

VIP Member
Louise hen if your reading this Tattle loves ye 😍 you’ve laughed the pants aff the majority of us in here … Mon er 🥰🤣

Ive been straight for 30 year until I heard they 3 little words for u

“HERE WE GAOOOWW” 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Slowpoker

VIP Member
@Slowpoker get on and react to this 😂😂
I can't believe @Slowpoker is possibly sleeping. 😂
I had a migraine I slept till now fuming with myself 😂😂😂

I don't believe Rosie was pushed to any limit because the last time she slapped Louise on the live Louise hadn't said anything, was unaware she was being filmed and still didn't bite to Rosie. Rosie taunted her into saying something for about 20 mins and when Louise went to follow her upstairs because she didn't want to be on her own Rosie slapped her and threatened to batter her "again". It then came out that she had punched Louise before. I don't believe punching her was a retaliation of anything I think it's just how Rosie handles situations. I don't think Louise is perfect but you've got to be a special kind of scumbag to enjoy telling people you battered your partner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

beebee789

VIP Member
no more cherine threads please 😳
Remember the days when the biggest drama on Scottish TT was whether or not Cherine had ate a chicken and mushroom pot noodle?

Now we're dealing with this shitshow of domestic violence, sexual abuse allegations and kids being taken by social work.

I miss the victimless drama of Cherine and her Munchausens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Slowpoker

VIP Member
You know what else I can’t get. These people all on the pregabs, valiums etc because they have crippling anxiety/depression but they can go on live acting like billy big baws every day.

I went to my doc about a year ago because I was genuinely struggling with anxiety, only managing 2/3 hours of sleep a night and got told to download a breathing app and sent on my way. I had been doing a lot of self help to rectify it and really needed a wee bit of help.
Do they just hand out the prescription like sweeties to these reprobates to get them out the surgery?! The majority of these scottish tiktokers all claim they have severe mental health problems, aren’t able to work and just sit getting hand outs meanwhile out on the piss and living a party lifestyle.

rant over 😬
I got told I was probably just lazy and wanting time off work & it was my own fault I felt so low. Begged to see a psychiatrist and got diagnosed with PTSD & Iv just had my official diagnosis of Emotionally unstable personality disorder. Which I'm not really happy with because I don't think I act like these wahoos on tiktok but it's been a long time coming. He also suspects I'm probably autistic as well. I'm not prescribed any heavy duty medication like them like that & id say I'm pretty bad. Lyndsay made out she's on pregabs and Valium that help her and then said she gets them off a family friend 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Jesus wept !!! Just caught up , I’m astounded , the power trip reeking out of her whilst referring to herself as ainsley is one of the most psychologically disturbing things I’ve ever seen to be that proud of hurting someone you claim to love that you have no problem gleefully announcing it to the world with immense self pride , Louise is clearly no angel verbally but I’ve been in a domestically violent relationship and I said things I shouldn’t have even though I was shit scared on one hand it was a case of may as well say it I’m getting thumped anyway i can at least try to hurt him back so he feels it too , on the other hand I was so fucking crazy from the constant mind games I didn’t even know what I was saying , I still don’t even understand it myself all these years later but I can say I haven’t ever said nasty things like I did then to anyone else ever in my life and would never it was almost a cmon then your going to do it anyway but I can’t explain how not in control of your words you are it’s a head fuck in itself

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I don't care if Louise kissed anyone, Rosie can't go about punching people and bragging about it as if she's untouchable

MountainThyme

VIP Member
So, After Bush has, quote: "Smashed fuck out of her"
She then proceeds the next day to tell her son, essentially that Louise doesn't care about him and hasn't contacted him to say Happy Birthday.

I mean what next level of narcissistic bullshit is this?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20