Rosie and Dott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? I'm so over her Ali Express jewelry and her trying to be both a brand and an influencer. I hope her Jo Malone perfume turns her crap green before the customers get it. I bought those new pearl earrings 6 months ago on Amazon for $10.

Reactions: 5
Was waiting for this thread! Really liked her but then realised all her stuff is Ali express. Completely turned off since!

Reactions: 2
I liked her too until I found all her stuff on Ali Express. Then I noticed the constant waffling and repetitive videos of her facial expressions and how many collabs she does that have nothing to do with her jewelry.

I've bought some stuff from her site and was happy with it. She is very obliging if you need items in a rush. Her over excitedness kind of annoys me so I don't follow anymore but would consider purchasing again

Reactions: 1
I'm not surprised you found her customer service to be good. She does show she cares about purchases arriving to customers and having a good reliable delivery service. She has nice pieces, I bought the exact same pearl hoop earrings she brought in and I have the same huggie earrings she sells. It's started to annoy me that her bits are cheap china jewelry that she promotes as high quality. And how she works as an influencer instead of a business

Another pointless video of her making a dumb face. This one about having her body fat checked... this is why I don't like her. She is very thin and is making faces like she's fat or something. And it's pointless and has nothing to do with her business.

Another pointless video of her making a dumb face. This one about having her body fat checked... this is why I don't like her. She is very thin and is making faces like she's fat or something. And it's pointless and has nothing to do with her business.
It does annoy me she's posting personal things on her business page, but I suppose it's part of the "influencer" image is she trying desperately to tap into. Even though I think whatever hope she has, she should just stick to the business related content coz Ireland does NOT have room for another unqualified influencer!
Just because she appears naturally slim does not mean that she is not allowed try decrease her body fat %. She must be trying to get leaner and tone up which is obviously going to reduce her body fat %. Sorry, I'm naturally slim and have extremely low muscle %, and high fat % for my shape!

It does annoy me she's posting personal things on her business page, but I suppose it's part of the "influencer" image is she trying desperately to tap into. Even though I think whatever hope she has, she should just stick to the business related content coz Ireland does NOT have room for another unqualified influencer!
Just because she appears naturally slim does not mean that she is not allowed try decrease her body fat %. She must be trying to get leaner and tone up which is obviously going to reduce her body fat %. Sorry, I'm naturally slim and have extremely low muscle %, and high fat % for my shape!
I don't mind anyone sharing some personal stuff, or funny things. People like to know the person behind the page a bit too. But she is not an influencer, she is a business owner and if she wants to have a respected business she should act like it. She acts like she wants to be cool like her pal Sinead and get free PR trips to hotels. I'm also naturally thin but she has a variety of followers and ones that are not as thin as her might be offended by her making a face that she's going to vomit over her body fat %. My very confident curvy friend saw that and said it's offensive.

I ordered stuff from Siobhail for my wedding..it is lovely and she was very nice to deal with.I was unaware i could get the items on Ali Express without the markup😂Is there a thread for her friend Sinead Butler? The nurse from Kilkenny?

Yes the Ali Express jewelry that Siobhail buys marks up and sells is nice. She's such a posh business woman with her non stop videos of her making stupid faces and give aways like she's an influencer. Haven't seen a page for Sinead. She's another fraud. Her big "collection" with My Kind of Dress was BS. She picked dresses from their existing collection and made it seem like she was involved with the design. I saw a number of the pieces on My Kind of Dress' IG before the big launch. They are all a bunch of fakes

Yes the Ali Express jewelry that Siobhail buys marks up and sells is nice. She's such a posh business woman with her non stop videos of her making stupid faces and give aways like she's an influencer. Haven't seen a page for Sinead. She's another fraud. Her big "collection" with My Kind of Dress was BS. She picked dresses from their existing collection and made it seem like she was involved with the design. I saw a number of the pieces on My Kind of Dress' IG before the big launch. They are all a bunch of fakes
Ye I get the feeling Sinead is too sweet to be wholesome vibe? I find it hard to believe shes a nurse manager..where does she work? She is always posting stuff on insta looking fresh faced.She looks older than 31.

Reactions: 3
Ye I get the feeling Sinead is too sweet to be wholesome vibe? I find it hard to believe shes a nurse manager..where does she work? She is always posting stuff on insta looking fresh faced.She looks older than 31.
I thought Sinead was ok until she started working for some personal finance company. You're a nurse and a fashion influencer stay in your lane girl. Once they start flogging anything that will pay them they loose credibility with me. The over exaggeration of her collaboration with My Kind of Dress showed her as a fake. I do believe she's a nurse manager as she shows her self at work. She's heavy on the make up which I think makes her look older. She does seem to take care of her self. Siobhail drives me mad because she goes on about how posh things are but she just resells cheap china or ali express items. It's done by many but the whole trying to be an influencer and posh business woman but acts like a child is just too much. If she just acted like a business and dropped the goofy nonsense and want to be influencer BS she would do better

It was the nightly Tiktoks that made me unfollow Siobheal.
As for Sinead the obsession with the wedding is getting old ,how many white dresses does she need ?

It was the nightly Tiktoks that made me unfollow Siobheal.
As for Sinead the obsession with the wedding is getting old ,how many white dresses does she need ?
The Tiktoks annoyed me as well

I'm so over her wedding! I think she has 20 white dresses for a week away :rolleyes: The wedding box, everything engraved "bride" she's already had at least 2 hens.... is she obsessed with being a bride or does she want to be married to her fiancé?

Oohh never realised her stuff was Ali Express, is this really true??!! Seems to be working out well for her anyway!

Oohh never realised her stuff was Ali Express, is this really true??!! Seems to be working out well for her anyway!
I've seen many of her exact pieces on Ali Express and on cheap china wholesale sites. I bought her new pearl earrings for a 10er and free shipping on Amazon over 6 months ago. What gets me is that she wants to be an influencer and acts ridiculous and constantly talks about being posh. No brand I've ever seen presents themselves like she does. She definitely is great with customer service, I just can't take her seriously as a business person. If Sinead didn't back her she wouldn't have the following she does. Every shop buys from China and ups the price but it's the none stop posh talk that is too much. She's so posh but makes videos of herself making faces. Are you a clown or a serious business? Are you a business or an influencer? Pick a lane. And she needs to stop ordering 10 pieces at a time. 75% of her stock is sold out most of the time. I'm overly critical because building brands is part of my job

With Sinead and the MKOD is she purely just modeling the dresses ? I don't think she had anything to do with the design?
I've followed her on and off for yrs but definitely since getting engaged I find her wedding talk way too much. There is defo something tacky about all the "bride" merch.

With Sinead and the MKOD is she purely just modeling the dresses ? I don't think she had anything to do with the design?
I've followed her on and off for yrs but definitely since getting engaged I find her wedding talk way too much. There is defo something tacky about all the "bride" merch.
I saw a number of the MKOD pieces on their IG before any announcement of a "collection" I think she just picked her favourite items. The way she has talked about it made it seem like she was involved with design. She hasn't even bothered to try on her "collection" on her stories but had a free hotel stay and celebration for it. :rolleyes: The bridal merch is so tacky. She must have 100 things with "bride" on it. She seems to be obsessed with being a bride. Hope she like the groom half as much as she wants to be a bride

So sick of influencers lying. Rosie's best pal Sinead had a party and photoshoot for her "collaboration" with MKOD but only now, 2 months after the launch of the collaboration does she bother to put on the outfits on her stories. First dress she flat out states "I've never put this on" and the second one she suddenly discovers has pockets! How the eff does she not know everything about these dresses?? She put in a few dresses for weddings but didn't bother to wear any of them to the wedding she just attended. Bought new dresses from ASOS for herself. She'll take the glitz and glamour that comes with a "collaboration" but couldn't be bothered to put them on for her following or know anything about them prior to attaching her name to them. Such a fraud.

Most of the dresses are quite nice but yes it's a bit ridiculous that she only did a try on tonight, she should have done that within the week of the "launch". But put up loads of stories, posts and reels about collecting her wedding dress and her day 2 dress of course.🥱
Defo she could have worn them as a wedding guest, I thought the orange asos dress was a bit tacky looking. I must say she's attractive and glam but do find her very boring..weddings, gym boomerangs repeat