ROR-Rebecca O'Rourke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Adam has shown Rebecca the door 🚪She's back in Ireland with her tail between her legs... makes a change from having something else between them...
Are you sure, i think they still shared each others stuff, I assumed she was just back in ireland because of the show she is on?

I feel like he had her shown in grid posts before but none to be seen now👀

So Adam has shown Rebecca the door 🚪She's back in Ireland with her tail between her legs... makes a change from having something else between them...

Reactions: 3
Did something happen in Spain after getting such a nice place, shipping all the stuff over she left so soon.

Have we anymore information - thought they were a power couple? He is younger than her isn’t he

Reactions: 2
Have we anymore information - thought they were a power couple? He is younger than her isn’t he
I am curious what took her to Manchester, was it a new man as she seemed so homely before and implied that spain was a big move for her. Maybe she has pals in Manchester I don't know

Reactions: 1
Her online course is a waste, she adds you the WhatsApp group, promises one to one check in yet if you ask a question it’s the others girls who respond not her!! A total scam artist!

Reactions: 3
That's what I would expect if I joined up. I think there are regular one on one checkins with her or one of the other coaches, no? I wouldn't call her a scam artist that's what I would expect if I signed up. I wouldn't expect Rebecca to reply to all my messages in a WhatsApp group. Sorry if I'm missing something, I've never actually signed up. This is just my impression from looking at her insta.

Her online course is a waste, she adds you the WhatsApp group, promises one to one check in yet if you ask a question it’s the others girls who respond not her!! A total scam artist!
Not strictly true. You get a 1:1 weekly check in, where you send over photos and measurements etc and any questions. If you have questions outside of this, if you contact Rebeccah directly, she will respond directly. Fair enough, if you put it in the chat the girls in the group usually respond first, but Rebeccah always encourages direct contact if you want her specifically to answer.

Has anyone signed up for her challenge? Promise of daily lives but she doesn’t seem to do any at all and the odd one that jasmine does is never on schedule. So frustrating!