ROR-Rebecca O'Rourke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Online instagram personal trainer hun...

Currently moving to marbella after meeting a guy before xmas at least she'll save €3k a month on rent from the 8bed house in killarney though πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do like Rebeccah and she seems to have a good business head but the tanning and outfits and all that jazz is just extreme. Also the constant use of filters is ridiculous, even when she did the bellamianta Xmas shoot and had the hair and makeup done professionally she put a filter on the pics πŸ™„

Does anyone know:
Why her and Damo broke up? Remember when her hair was down to her bum and he'd blow dry it for her!
Was she dating Craig? If so, when did they break up as both seemed to have moved on quickly enough.
What was her aim in renting the massive house with just her rattling around in it?
Who's the new guy and when/how did she meet him?
What's everyone's thoughts on her moving to Marbella? Seems very quick but fair play to her taking the jump I guess.
Any other goss??

Herself and Damien broke up after she moved down to cork from carlow, moved into a house with damo that craig was also renting a room renting, Rebecca cheated on him with craig. Jokes on her now though because her sister is with damian cousin craig and guess who were the godparents to Alex 🀣🀣🀣awkward much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Herself and craig have been on and off for years, She uses him so guaranteed this move to marbella is to make him jealous🀣

All for show girl, moved out of a 2bed apartment to a 8 bedroom house, paying 3k a month just to show off on instagram πŸ™ˆ

The lengths this girl goes to is unreal, she went through a stage showing she was a "boss witch" living "independently" in cork after the break up πŸ™„ She was paying for a room in a hotel πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She cheated on Damo?! No way, I didn't have her pegged to be that kind of girl.

Were her and Craig only casual then more recently? I thought they were in a relationship. He seems very loved up with the new girl now.

Yeah the house was extreme so I thought there was more to it, like having ROR events there or something, than bragging on insta πŸ˜† I can think of better things to blow 3k a month on. Not to mention the cleaning!

Who's the new fella? He seems to be loaded, probably made the move to Marbella an easier decision for her. πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

See someone saying she moved from Carlow to Cork..knew i recognised her..she worked in a clothes shop in Carlow years ago & was beyond rude!!

Reactions: 1
Lads 100% there was a thread made on her earlier! I'm nearly 100%. That or she was discussed at length in one of hilary's threads. Far from sweetness and light she is from what was said on her before

• Wow
See someone saying she moved from Carlow to Cork..knew i recognised her..she worked in a clothes shop in Carlow years ago & was beyond rude!!
Yeah she lived there for years, she worked as a receptionist in a hair salon aswell at one stage.

She cheated on Damo?! No way, I didn't have her pegged to be that kind of girl.

Were her and Craig only casual then more recently? I thought they were in a relationship. He seems very loved up with the new girl now.

Yeah the house was extreme so I thought there was more to it, like having ROR events there or something, than bragging on insta πŸ˜† I can think of better things to blow 3k a month on. Not to mention the cleaning!

Who's the new fella? He seems to be loaded, probably made the move to Marbella an easier decision for her. πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

Oh that girl is a weapon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The online rebecca and the offline rebecca are two different women 🀣🀣🀣 They were on and off for years.. She would click her fingers and he would come running.
Don't know who this Adam bucko is only that she met him before xmas, he owns some jewellery business, I'd say theres ❄ involved with him or something dodgy tbh.

Lads 100% there was a thread made on her earlier! I'm nearly 100%. That or she was discussed at length in one of hilary's threads. Far from sweetness and light she is from what was said on her before
Oh she's no angel thats for sure but sure she didn't lick it off a stone when you have sharon as your mom πŸ™„ Theres a reason why they upped sticks from their hometown and moved to Tralee πŸ‘

Last edited:
She was mentioned on Hilarys thread but another poster told us off for derailing the thread even though Hilary is trying to be a clone of Rebeccah so I think it's really relevant πŸ˜†

Yeah she lived there for years, she worked as a receptionist in a hair salon aswell at one stage.

Oh that girl is a weapon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The online rebecca and the offline rebecca are two different women 🀣🀣🀣 They were on and off for years.. She would click her fingers and he would come running.
Don't know who this Adam bucko is only that she met him before xmas, he owns some jewellery business, I'd say theres ❄ involved with him or something dodgy tbh.

Oh she's no angel thats for sure but sure she didn't lick it off a stone when you have sharon as your mom πŸ™„ Theres a reason why they upped sticks from their hometown and moved to Tralee πŸ‘
Tell us everything, please!!!

• Haha
I'll give her one thing she works like a dog...her online workouts are insane you couldn't begrudge her her body anyway...
I've seen her do workouts with the likes of Ciara Rossi and other PTs and they would be paned compared to her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Herself and Damien broke up after she moved down to cork from carlow, moved into a house with damo that craig was also renting a room renting, Rebecca cheated on him with craig. Jokes on her now though because her sister is with damian cousin craig and guess who were the godparents to Alex 🀣🀣🀣awkward much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Herself and craig have been on and off for years, She uses him so guaranteed this move to marbella is to make him jealous🀣

All for show girl, moved out of a 2bed apartment to a 8 bedroom house, paying 3k a month just to show off on instagram πŸ™ˆ

The lengths this girl goes to is unreal, she went through a stage showing she was a "boss witch" living "independently" in cork after the break up πŸ™„ She was paying for a room in a hotel πŸ™„
So she was only renting?? πŸ™„ I presumed had purchased with the way she was going on and on and on about it πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So she was only renting?? πŸ™„ I presumed had purchased with the way she was going on and on and on about it πŸ˜…
I mentioned that on the Kiki and Craig thread... if she was only renting in Killarney surely she is only renting in Marbella too?? The way they were going on about... it’s seems like they bought it? But if it’s only a unfurnished rental what’s the big deal?

Haa she had her lips done or is it just the filter she's using?

Also, is it all over between Craig and Leah? He hasn't tagged her in a while.

I honestly thought she was nice growing up. Very popular and was always very pretty and confident but also really nice. In fairness to her she practices what she preaches and I am glad she has done well for herself as she didn't come from money.

It looks as though she has filler yes, she mentioned she had it done years ago but hasn't since so god knows, but sure loads of people have filler.

Reactions: 2
It's her fella we should be gossiping about. Seems like a shady pyramid scheme kinda guy? πŸ˜‚ Just my first impression. Any other details?

Did anyone ever do her challenge? It seems like a big click the same people doing it each time

So Adam has shown Rebecca the door πŸšͺShe's back in Ireland with her tail between her legs... makes a change from having something else between them...

• Haha