Rooney (Amazon Prime)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen this?

I've stopped watching around 20 minutes in because it's just a bit too sports-focused for me (I'm not a footy fan) and I was hoping to see more of Coleen and the boys.

From what I have seen, I have to say there is a LOT of love between Coleen and Wayne, even though he obviously gives in to temptation along the way.

I can't get over how shy Coleen appears ... there was a show on years ago called 'Coleen's Real Women' (or something like that), on which she came across as a lot more confident.

I get the impression that Coleen is a very nice, down-to-earth lady, despite all their wealth. Probably why the likes of Vardy can't stand her - they could only ever hope to be as likable as she is.

I watched.it, as you say,pretty much sports oriented, but was interesting to hear about his early life in football etc
Colleen deserves a medal!

I

Reactions: 1
I get the impression that Coleen is a very nice, down-to-earth lady, despite all their wealth. Probably why the likes of Vardy can't stand her - they could only ever hope to be as likable as she is.
I’ve met her, Wayne and the kids a couple times and her parents. Such a lovely family, she’s so down to earth and friendly. Shy but not if that makes sense.

Kids are lovely, very confident, very cheeky but polite. I don’t know if they know the scale of famous their dad is but it’s always their dads Wayne rather than their dads a famous footballer. The oldest two live for football and want to make it big.

Wayne I haven’t met as much as Coleen, and the interaction was small but he came across as quite shy, he chatted and laughed with me and my family but you can tell he’s not always the best in social situations.

Coleens parents are lovely, so friendly, will chat to anyone. The whole family just seem to have a normal scouse family relationship.

Not met Mrs Vardy but from what I’ve heard from people who have say she’s not a nice woman.

Reactions: 4
I watched this, purely as my son is a huge derby fan and was interested. I thought he came across really well. I agree over the interactions with his family, they just seem quite normal really! I felt like it was a new ‘grown up’ side to him and really warmed to him. He clearly loves football and seems to care about doing well for Derby which is nice.

Reactions: 1