Riverdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New season has aired and I couldn't find a thread for it.

Does anyone still watch? I've been watching from the beginning so I feel I need to see it through until the end but it has been a wild ride šŸ˜‚

I haven't watched it in a bit but feel similarly to you. I just can't believe how much it's unravelled šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
New season has aired and I couldn't find a thread for it.

Does anyone still watch? I've been watching from the beginning so I feel I need to see it through until the end but it has been a wild ride šŸ˜‚
Meeeee šŸ˜ I've watched it from when it very first aired and tbh I love how ridiculous it is I'll be gutted when it's over

The most ridiculous thing has to be The Gargoyle King.
I actually couldnā€™t remember what it was called then and Googled ā€œRiverdale twig monsterā€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meeeee šŸ˜ I've watched it from when it very first aired and tbh I love how ridiculous it is I'll be gutted when it's over
Same here! It's a weird one because I tune in and I'm like 'god lord this is insanity' but I'm always hooked after the first episode :ROFLMAO:

The most ridiculous thing has to be The Gargoyle King.
I actually couldnā€™t remember what it was called then and Googled ā€œRiverdale twig monsterā€
Oh I don't know, an explosion that parted 2 worlds is up there :ROFLMAO:

It has actually gone ridiculous now. They've all gone back in time. So basically the writers of the show don't want to stop writing it but have no ideas. Saying that I cannot not watch it as I've watched it since day 1 Hahaha even tho it's gone insane

Loved season 1, thought it was very good with genuine atmosphere and mystery. But its gradually got more ridiculous and more boring.

I was watching only for Archie and Harlem Lodge šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but even I had to give up around season 5. Will probably check out the very final episode just to see how it ends.

Weā€™ve got 8 episodes left of this season and I really have no idea where theyā€™re going with it

Weā€™ve got 8 episodes left of this season and I really have no idea where theyā€™re going with it
I was watching the other day thinking the exact same thing! It's kind of more 'normal' atm than I'm used too to, no wacky/wild antics really - it's abit boring šŸ˜†