Rita Ora #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely looking healthier now. I did wonder if her and the hubby had split given the haircut mind
There was a blind item (pinch of 🧂) the other day that seemed to be about them taking time apart which would fit, she's still going to events while he's m.i.a 🕵️‍♀️
IMG_20240221_224022.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There was also a blind a few weeks back about them having a huge argument on the way to some event they were both attending.
I wouldn’t be surprised TBH. I suspect it’s only lasted as long as it has because they barely see each other. And her referring to him as “half a Samoan” (😬) can’t have helped.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re both in a new dm article with Taylor swift. They look like they have zero chemistry together

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the interview Chelsea Winstanley gave a few days ago where she outed Taika for cheating on her when he was Making Thor Ragnarock?.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the interview Chelsea Winstanley gave a few days ago where she outed Taika for cheating on her when he was Making Thor Ragnarock?.
Yep. And I immediately thought him jumping into bed with someone the minute his wife couldn't/wouldn't drop everything to accompany him when he was filming doesn't bode well for his new marriage...

She always looks like she needs a wash, so who would buy whatever she slaps on her hair, who knows.

Nobody buys her shite music, the only clothing brand she can work with is Primark, her husband’s career has gone off the rails, they are both part of the “up all night club”, her PR works overtime in an attempt to keep her relevant (erm she’s not), and she’s as thick as mince

who .. I repeat who … would buy her “hair product” ??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She always looks like she needs a wash, so who would buy whatever she slaps on her hair, who knows.

Nobody buys her shite music, the only clothing brand she can work with is Primark, her husband’s career has gone off the rails, they are both part of the “up all night club”, her PR works overtime in an attempt to keep her relevant (erm she’s not), and she’s as thick as mince

who .. I repeat who … would buy her “hair product” ??
Always brightens my day when this thread comes to life and I’m reminded that there are other sane people who can’t stand this chump.

Reactions: 14
UK hair launch today- she spent most of the night in the photo booth with her friends and the vibe was DEAD. Went to the photo booth after her and it smelled exactly how you’d expect her to. Considering it was a hair launch hers was dirty at the roots and orange not blonde :sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
Notice Nick Grimshaw was about the only celeb there .. and he would go to the opening of an envelope.

Crap music, Primark clothes line, and greasy hair shampoo .. time to pack in, and disappear to NZ with her washed up husband