Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's scratch marks on the upstairs walls. It does look like someone has just lost their temper.

Seems to have lots of bathrooms/ toilets too.

The stairs seem super narrow.
would you be able to do that with a car? looks almost like a bulldozer

I would be worried that it was done by some maniac who is searching down whoever lived there tbh, this isn't just normal "vandalism" like breaking windows etc, seems very personal. Anyone else? or am I just too obsessed with true crime? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I've been speculating and making up a backstop haha.

If I bought that house, I'd be worried a) in case the house was haunted
b) the previous occupant deserved it , and people came back from them while I was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would be worried that it was done by some maniac who is searching down whoever lived there tbh, this isn't just normal "vandalism" like breaking windows etc, seems very personal. Anyone else? or am I just too obsessed with true crime? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Me too haha. I think something else happened

Reactions: 4
I reckon it’s some kind of landlord/tenant dispute that’s seriously escalated 👀

Reactions: 2
I was not expecting the swimming pool - judging by the exterior 😂
Looks like it has been plonked in the middle of their sitting room.

I feel like I have seen this before! It is absolutely crazy someone actually thought installing a swimming pool and sauna would be a good idea :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was incredible that the armchair was basically falling apart but there's a pool and sauna downstairs?! What!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.