Rightmove gems #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
Those fences are all the rage. Not sure why because when they are in front of the house they look like the boards put up when a property is being demolished.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2987130
The owner is currently hiding in the UK because he faces fraud charges back in India.
It's in Bengaluru, I got sent there for work a couple of months ago and desperately wanted to go and see where it was, but didn't have time! Did ask my colleagues about it and they reckon he'll never go back to India.
---
In fact, there's a similar place in the UK called Hamilton Palace, but Nicholas van Hoogstraten didn't finish building it before he scarpered.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's in Bengaluru, I got sent there for work a couple of months ago and desperately wanted to go and see where it was, but didn't have time! Did ask my colleagues about it and they reckon he'll never go back to India.
Indian government are trying to get him extracted back to India.
---
In fact, there's a similar place in the UK called Hamilton Palace, but Nicholas van Hoogstraten didn't finish building it before he scarpered.
Why is it built in a line? Why did he think that looked good.

Reactions: 3
---

Nicholas van Hoogstraten is an absolute scumbag.

Reactions: 5
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart