Rightmove gems #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so many questions about this property. I wonder if someone was squatting there in the tent? 🤔

The power cable being run in through the window certainly suggests squatting. But why in a tent inside a house?! Surely being under a roof negates the need for a tent? 🫤

Reactions: 2
I have so many questions about this property. I wonder if someone was squatting there in the tent? 🤔

Two questions with this one.

What is "the modern method of auction"?
Why didn't they get in a firm to clear it out as it might then go for more?

Reactions: 4
Two questions with this one.

What is "the modern method of auction"?
Why didn't they get in a firm to clear it out as it might then go for more?
Modern method of auction is just a way to get more fees out of people! A date is set for the auction, which is done online and over a few hours, whoever ends up with the highest bid when the time is finished must immediately pay a non-refundable deposit to the auctioneer, usually 5%. This is purely a fee. You then have 28 days to exchange, where you need to come up with another 10% as your deposit to the seller, and a further 28 days after exchange to complete.

As to why it didn't get cleared out, if it's a repossession the lender won't want to lose any more money on it by paying someone to do the job.

Reactions: 6
Can't edit my post but it was a garage not an old entrance. Street view showed it was the only house that looked like that. Nobody on that street looked to be using their garages for cars so might as well convert it and there's a good chance you'll walk out of your house and straight into the back of a car.

Would you Rent a place that looks like it was a converted entrance?
ONE THOUSAND ENGLISH POUNDS A MONTH?!? FOR THAT?

The worlds gone mad!!!

This has so much potential:

• Heart
Reactions: 8