Rightmove gems #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 3
How's that half of mill? 😯
The view and the area. A few mins walk to the beach. 5 min drive to Scarborough. Close to everything on that coast like Bridlington, Filey, Primrose Valley and Whitby. In the school holidays especially in the summer you'd get a grand a week no problem renting it out.

Reactions: 2
I'm local. This is my info based solely on the word on the street.

Your guess may also be correct

Both could be true at same time.

Who says they've been run out of the village?

It's more likely that the house is way too big for them now their kids are at uni or heading there soon.

I see your 800k standard new build and raise you... This beauty
I raise you the following. Starting price is 1.2 million Australian dollars even though they are 45 miles from the Sydney central business district for work. Awful to look at and no space between houses so if one goes up in flames the whole row is gone. Wait until people with kids grow up and each house needs 3-4 parking spaces. Our new builds are much better. Australia is big enough with land not used that they could make a country within the country and yet this is the best they can come up with?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I raise you the following. Starting price is 1.2 million Australian dollars even though they are 45 miles from the Sydney central business district for work. Awful to look at and no space between houses so if one goes up in flames the whole row is gone. Wait until people with kids grow up and each house needs 3-4 parking spaces. Our new builds are much better. Australia is big enough with land not used that they could make a country within the country and yet this is the best they can come up with?

Jesus. That's awful! At least here we can use the excuse that we haven't got as much space left :/

What's the cherry tree guff in the hallway about?

And the TV stand in the bedroom that looks like it was nicked from a local primary school :ROFLMAO:
this was owned by a cancer influencer (bowel bro on IG) who died. He put it on the market just before he died, the cherry tree trying is a reference to where he & his wife had their first date.
he has threads on here. People were very suspicious about where he got his money from. He was very flashy.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 4
That's lovely - I'm not normally a fan of dark colours but that's all been beautifully done.
Yeah I think it really needs that kind of kitchen, if it was the same style as the other rooms the whole thing would probably feel too dark and oppressive.

Reactions: 1