Rick and Shelley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YouTubers.

Shelley thinks she's Tenerife's answer to Celine Dion,

and Roland Rat Rick, the ex car salesman, just uses her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Did we decide Rick was possibly behind the Tenerife uncovered Youtube Channels that spent years traumatising all the youtubers out there ?

Did we decide Rick was possibly behind the Tenerife uncovered Youtube Channels that spent years traumatising all the youtubers out there ?
Most people think it was Rick because if anyone said anything about obese Shelley, it got hidden.

Him and fat Tim are the least liked..their sub could and views prove that.

Most people think it was Rick because if anyone said anything about obese Shelley, it got hidden.

Him and fat Tim are the least liked..their sub could and views prove that.
Can't abide that Tim....... Another one who shows weird behaviour and uses his wife's disabilities to try and make his sub count jump up...... His ego is massive for the pr1ck he is!! ๐Ÿ‘Š
I reckon Rick only got with Shelley cos he thinks she's a famous pop star when she's just a karaoke queen ๐ŸŽค

Can't abide that Tim....... Another one who shows weird behaviour and uses his wife's disabilities to try and make his sub count jump up...... His ego is massive for the pr1ck he is!! ๐Ÿ‘Š
I reckon Rick only got with Shelley cos he thinks she's a famous pop star when she's just a karaoke queen ๐ŸŽค
Yes I think Rick is just using Shelley ( not that he's anything to look at, he's a rat faced, short arse) but he could probably still do better.

And for Tim the toad, he's just a pervert that eyes up young women, and his channel name is nothing to do with his content, all he does is chat utter crap and it's always lives because he's to lazy to edit.

Tim's drinking a lot too.

• Haha
Yes I think Rick is just using Shelley ( not that he's anything to look at, he's a rat faced, short arse) but he could probably still do better.

And for Tim the toad, he's just a pervert that eyes up young women, and his channel name is nothing to do with his content, all he does is chat utter crap and it's always lives because he's to lazy to edit.

Tim's drinking a lot too.
The drinking and the gov jabs will finish the cantankerous old fart off ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Mr Divide and Conquer himself ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Is she another lazy one like her dad..

does she work? or live off her partner like Rick does.
She was living at her mums here in UK but her bf was living in Tenerife so she's been trying to get a visa to live there for almost a year and now it's been granted cos her dad is shacked up with that heffer and a permanent resident himself...... That's one strange relationship

Shelleys just a meal ticket for him.

He said on a live he would NEVER marry her, he doesn't want married, but he gave her a cheap for commitment ring, (not a engagement ring) a "commitment ring",

absolute redneck for Shelley.

They got booted out the last rental house they were in next to the golf course, the owner wants to "sell",

sell my arse, he was probably fed with complaints from neighbours about big Shelley out screeching ๐ŸŽค every week on the lives.

• Haha
Shelleys just a meal ticket for him.

He said on a live he would NEVER marry her, he doesn't want married, but he gave her a cheap for commitment ring, (not a engagement ring) a "commitment ring",

absolute redneck for Shelley.

They got booted out the last rental house they were in next to the golf course, the owner wants to "sell",

sell my arse, he was probably fed with complaints from neighbours about big Shelley out screeching ๐ŸŽค every week on the lives.
Oh right... I thought they WERE married. He is very weird over her and acts on camera like she's the best thing since sliced bread but you're right that he is using her to find his own sunny life in Tenerife. If she wasn't such an unhealthy lard 4rse, she would probably do him andive on. He sure ain't special or worthy for anything. He's a proper dick