Renee Amberg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only about two minutes into the vlog and already I’m infuriated. She had cravings even before her period was late?! Oh duck off.

And it would also seem that she can bend the time-space continuum with her calendar counting… I had to double check we were indeed early April. View attachment 2861908View attachment 2861906
i had cravings also before my period was late in my pregnancy, so I did not see this as strange. But I cannot belive that she acts surprised that she is pregnant again. She really is not the sharpes pencil in the cup…

Reactions: 1
She seems to use pregnancy tests as birth control. I mean... come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That Z guy is so 🎵 so so 🎵trapped! 🎵 he has nooowhere 🎵 to 🎵 goooo now!
I’ve got zero sympathy for him. In their q&a in the car where they talk about getting pregnant the first time, she basically says she has no idea how her body works and babies are made, and he doesn’t like condoms. They’re both astoundingly selfish morons.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Zander sounds like a total idiot, all he's good at is cooking salmon and crashing their cars, and crashing into her uterus apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s teasing “huge” news on Sunday. Do we think it’s twins, a gender reveal, or an engagement (maybe even elopement?)?

Reactions: 2
So she’s teasing “huge” news on Sunday. Do we think it’s twins, a gender reveal, or an engagement (maybe even elopement?)?
Hopefully not a new dog from a breeder, or any animal at all.

Reactions: 3
She had a whole nasty ass rant in one of her videos, the one she re-uploaded and wiped all the comments off because it was also an add for BetterHelp, saying she doesn't want to see any pregnant people or pregnancy posts online and that women shouldn't post it because it's insensitive to HER. I feel sorry for this unborn child already. This idiot wants a round two with dog and baby but Instagram appropriate this time, sick pups and babies aren't going to cut it for her.

• Haha
  • Sad
l
But her brainless bf doesn't like condoms, how can you even suggest that? How insensitive of you 🤣
My hate for guys who say that is scary :sick: Certain days of the cycle they can use no condom and for the rest of it he can keep it in his pants or do other less risky stuff. Dear Renee can we have a call with your boyfriend to explain to you how your cylce works and what contraception is? so so dumb.

Her explanation for not using BBC is redonk... it's because she lives at home with her family? As opposed to what, an apartment?
The baby wasn't exactly planned but they were planning on planning for a second baby at some point this year 🥴 I swear this chick will have a kid every 1-2 years this way.

1713368000864.png

1713368025507.png

• Haha
Do we think she's doing this out of spite of her ex? This just screams "look at me having all the babies you never gave me"

• Wow
So she didnt even consult her doctor before getting pregnant again, the stuff she says is hair raising

1713371941128.png

1713371967408.png

or something, like whatever right Renee?

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4