Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
I tried it and was really good but
A) I would never pay the ridiculous full price
B) I tried 4 meals, when I went to order again all the other meals were crap. So I’d be eating the same thing every weej
This guys insane

Hertfordshire_home

We have used hello fresh since around January and have really enjoyed it so far. It does work out more expensive, but given we both work full time and have hobbies we enjoy, it saves a lot of time during the week. Its worth the slight extra for us.

So when you buy 4 meals it's all jumbled up together? That's ridiculous, I thought the whole point is it was in a separate (paper)bag.

I guess they're aimed at people that would go out and eat and not cook at home. None of the dragons invested 10 years ago and I bet they don't regret that.

Went to go look at hello fresh and you have to go through payment before they even show you the recipes 🤨
You get all the stuff in a box and the recipe cards. Then you have to go through it and work out what you need for each recipe. I also found it annoying that dates on things didn’t match up, so each component of the recipe didn’t have the same use by date. So some of the veg etc was wilted and a bit sad before you were ready to use it as had to prepare other recipes first because of use by dates of meat etc. You’ll gather I’m not really a fan 😂 Tried Hello Fresh years ago but that was when they made you take the recipes they had chosen and there were no choices or swaps. My other half is allergic to fish so it was absolutely no use to us, ended up giving recipes away. Never bothered looking at them again to see if they’d changed

Yel

Chatty Member
Hello fresh seems to be doing very well with covid-19.

Although lets see how they do after these next few weeks and the long term economic impacts

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
We are currently subscribed to the Hello Fresh boxes. Our first two boxes of the year cost £15.00 for 3 meals which is a bargain I feel. I always meal plan but there is always a bit of waste for us whereas this you know there will be no waste. Plus we love it for the inspiration and convenience of not having to prepare on evenings where we get back from work late.