Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
You know who normally drives those cheap porches?

Middle Aged, balding, portly men who’s wives have left them and who have a tiny cock and erectile dysfunction.

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Lisa21

Imagine being head to toe in SHEIN and driving to Aldi for your 2 carrots in a Porsche. Here for the lol’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Imagine driving a fucking Porsche then turning up to Poundland to buy your kids birthday and Xmas presents!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Title with most votes was from @Jxxx 🥰

Where do we begin... oh yes!:
THE BOYS ARE FINALLY GETTING DECENT BEDS!
Yes she caved and said the boys are getting bunk beds. Quite frankly I think we all deserve a slice of slow cooker kinder bueno cookie pie, we have successfully parented those kids for sixty two threads now and look! #hardworkpaysoffhuns #bossbabes #wedeserveaholiday #tenners #tattlerstitsoutintenners2021
In other news, her wedding was cancelled. Or in fact never even booked at all. Apparently.
Also Rebecca thinks she looks like, wait for it, wait for it, MICHELLE KEEGAN. 😆 Maybe if Michelle was trodden on.
> Bathroom continues to look shitty
> Lumi continues to be flogged
> swipe up for this soopa cute littul bracket, or these trainers, or this shitty jumper. Magic money tree shrivelling up eh begs?

Carry on tattling, tattlers, cheers! *raises glass of water with TWO FUCKING WHOLE LEMONS IN IT WHAT THE FUCK?*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
guys I am 62 threads late to Rebecca Lamb but I'm bored out of my brain on a day off so went to check her out. I've almost pissed myself watching her do the 'I am healthy, I am wealthy, I am rich' instagram video and the many many dreamy :love: lingerie shots. Seriously !!! who the fuck does this woman think she is hahahaha😂😂😂🤣🤣 I've just grabbed a tea and going back to thread1, buzzing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Christ alive the make up!! Is that normal to put so much onto your face?! I'm actually terrified for her pores haha
Don’t worry. She’s got the worlds number one product to use on her face with its oscillating head that is at the correct speed to cleanse the skin and it’s also an anti ageing device, and folds out into a 3 bed detached house too..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Doesn’t want to spend money on a designer bag as would rather save for Spain?! Strange as I thought she was rich, a bitch and gonna go get that bag!?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

viewtube

VIP Member
How embarrassing that she posts a picture of her first car and this new one. Saying she's successful. Success is not measured by what car you drive, but what you do not just for yourself but others. Success is also measured by what you achieve through honest, hard work, not by what you obtain by getting pregnant and trapping a bloke with money. I think Steve has bought her this car after cancelling the wedding. He'd sooner spend a few grand on a car to keep Beggy happy, than actually marry her and be trapped

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

majestic26

VIP Member
Has she actually bought a blackhead remover when she supposedly sells the world's number one skincare device? Aaaaahahaha. She's not all there is she. You wouldn't need your blackheads sucking out if the Glumeh was that good hun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

cakelover

Someone said earlier about people with actual money not flaunting it is so true....my fella has enough money to buy a top of the range Range Rover out right yet drives a 10 year old Astra 😂 and do you want to know why? Because a brand new Range Rover won’t see us through old age. I don’t have a pot to piss in 😂 but I do have a decent pension. Everything we do is about the future. We live a comfortable life and we’re lucky but we’re not extravagant. We have savings for us, savings for my daughter and my partner has his savings. I’d prefer to go without the flash shit now (as it really has no purpose) knowing my child will have a decent deposit for a house, money for uni and we’ll continue to live comfortably when we retire. People like Lambo have no real money- it’s all fake it till you make it. Someone I know used to sell Forever Living and they were told that exact phrase. She used to go and take flash cars out on test drives and take photos etc when I knew she was never getting any of those cars!
P.S. Lambo my child sleeps in a king size bed 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 51

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Hang on..... has she put 2 whole lemons In a bottle of water? Uncut Lemons?

Just when I thought she couldn’t be anymore dense, here she... what the actual f*#k

Also, Actimel #ad incoming. Can’t wait for that shitshow.

‘Suh av been drinking Actimel all mah life and it’s just suh suh good for your gut and stuff. Me and tha booyyss drink it every morning with our breakfast starters of choclit, it helps them build an immune system becoz I don’t feed them fruit and vegetables suh it helps them get an immune system because you need an immune system to not get sick and stuff’

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Sneakysneak

Woah woah woah so you're telling me a selfish, *mum* of 2, who cannot separate her whites, has a mustache, sluts about, cant feed her kids, lives in a mouldy damp house, neglects her kids and makes them sleep on the floor, has never worked a day in her life., has a racist partner, has scammed enough vulnerable people to buy a ugly tin car 🤣 oh yes! Boggy Beggy Boss Babe 🤮 how does she even sleep at night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49