Rebecca Lamb #62 Swipe up for the next thread title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title with most votes was from @Jxxx 🥰

Where do we begin... oh yes!:
THE BOYS ARE FINALLY GETTING DECENT BEDS!
Yes she caved and said the boys are getting bunk beds. Quite frankly I think we all deserve a slice of slow cooker kinder bueno cookie pie, we have successfully parented those kids for sixty two threads now and look! #hardworkpaysoffhuns #bossbabes #wedeserveaholiday #tenners #tattlerstitsoutintenners2021
In other news, her wedding was cancelled. Or in fact never even booked at all. Apparently.
Also Rebecca thinks she looks like, wait for it, wait for it, MICHELLE KEEGAN. 😆 Maybe if Michelle was trodden on.
> Bathroom continues to look crappy
> Lumi continues to be flogged
> swipe up for this soopa cute littul bracket, or these trainers, or this crappy jumper. Magic money tree shrivelling up eh begs?

Carry on tattling, tattlers, cheers! *raises glass of water with TWO bleeping WHOLE LEMONS IN IT WHAT THE duck?*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Yes she caved and said the boys are getting bunk beds. Quite frankly I think we all deserve a slice of slow cooker kinder bueno cookie pie, we have successfully parented those kids for sixty two threads now and look! #hardworkpaysoffhuns #bossbabes #wedeserveaholiday #tenners #tattlerstitsoutintenners2021
In other news, her wedding was cancelled. Or in fact never even booked at all. Apparently.
Also Rebecca thinks she looks like, wait for it, wait for it, MICHELLE KEEGAN. 😆 Maybe if Michelle was trodden on.
> swipe up for this soopa cute littul bracket, or these trainers, or this crappy jumper. Magic money tree shrivelling up eh begs?

Carry on tattling, tattlers, cheers! *raises glass of water with TWO bleeping WHOLE LEMONS IN IT WHAT THE duck?*
thanks everyone for liking my stuff!!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

This recap is EVERYTHING! 🤭🤭🤭😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Woody is 4 in September isn’t he? And he has never interacted with children his age thats heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Hang on..... has she put 2 whole lemons In a bottle of water? Uncut Lemons?

Just when I thought she couldn’t be anymore dense, here she... what the actual f*#k

Also, Actimel #ad incoming. Can’t wait for that shitshow.

‘Suh av been drinking Actimel all mah life and it’s just suh suh good for your gut and stuff. Me and tha booyyss drink it every morning with our breakfast starters of choclit, it helps them build an immune system becoz I don’t feed them fruit and vegetables suh it helps them get an immune system because you need an immune system to not get sick and stuff’

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Just when I thought she couldn’t be anymore dense, here she... what the actual f*#k

‘Suh av been drinking Actimel all mah life and it’s just suh suh good for your gut and stuff. Me and tha booyyss drink it every morning with our breakfast starters of choclit, it helps them build an immune system becoz I don’t feed them fruit and vegetables suh it helps them get an immune system because you need an immune system to not get sick and stuff’
It’ll be her first and last ad for them

Reactions: 18

😂 haha it will be "I always drink Actimel. Always. Since before I was born. Always drink it. I've been absolutely loving having it on a morning and it's just amazing for keeping your gut healtheh and I just feel like I'm being so healtheh when I drink it and that makes me so happy and healtheh"

• Haha
Reactions: 32

She is so bloody obvious. ‘I drink Actimel cos I’m sur sur healtheh an stuff, look at all the random fruit I’ve artistically arranged on me porridge an some cute little seeds that are dead good for ya an stuff. No chocklit here cos I’m dead healtheh and the cutest money maker loves Actimel too. The older wun would have done but his teeth dropped out and he dunt look so gud for the gram any more so I’ll just use little Woodeh instead cos he’s dead cute an stuff sniff’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Preschool is the best time in a kids life. Solid play, people to hang out with, hands on, sensory activities, games, different toys, leaders like second mothers. Kids THRIVE at preschool.

Thankfully I imagine the school class sizes will be small there, otherwise it'd be terrifying for him. Going from sitting in front of an iPad or telly all day to suddenly being in a classroom full of people and activities and colour and vibrancy for hours.

Reactions: 33
Woody is 4 in September isn’t he? And he has never interacted with children his age thats heartbreaking
They don’t seem to play with friends kids or even their cousins which I find odd.. although she has an excuse now! This has been the case well before lockdown & restrictions etc

Reactions: 23
They don’t seem to play with friends kids or even their cousins which I find odd.. although she has an excuse now! This has been the case well before lockdown & restrictions etc
I know! Their whole life is isolated

She’s quick enough to say she wants to go abroad and as soon as they can book it they will go but she’s using covid as an excuse not to send woody to nursery but will let alfie go to school? (Obviously when they re open) all the nurseries are allowed to remain open, she has no excuse she’s holding woody back big time

Reactions: 17
I would be so worried if I had 3.5 year old who had never been away from me and had never spent much time with children of their own age (apart from a play date once in a blue moon).

Nursery is not just childcare. It develops children in so many ways (socially, their independence etc). It prepares them for school, for more structured learning ... and most importantly it's really fun for them. I don't understand anyone who decides to hold that back from their children especially when they turn 3 and are probably entitled to funded hours. It doesn't make sense to me.

I would be so worried if I had 3.5 year old who had never been away from me and had never spent much time with children of their own age (apart from a play date once in a blue moon).

Nursery is not just childcare. It develops children in so many ways (socially, their independence etc). It prepares them for school, for more structured learning ... and most importantly it's really fun for them. I don't understand anyone who decides to hold that back from their children especially when they turn 3 and are probably entitled to funded hours. It doesn't make sense to me.
Edited to add: if she is such a boss babe hun surely she could do with some regular child free time to really focus on being CEO of her own business. To really work hard for it and smash all her cute little goals.

Reactions: 17
3 likes off from naming this thread 😢 must try harder next time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know! Their whole life is isolated

She’s quick enough to say she wants to go abroad and as soon as they can book it they will go but she’s using covid as an excuse not to send woody to nursery but will let alfie go to school? (Obviously when they re open) all the nurseries are allowed to remain open, she has no excuse she’s holding woody back big time
He keeps Alfie in a caring role which means Beggy only has to concern herself...with herself! 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 8
😂 haha it will be "I always drink Actimel. Always. Since before I was born. Always drink it. I've been absolutely loving having it on a morning and it's just amazing for keeping your gut healtheh and I just feel like I'm being so healtheh when I drink it and that makes me so happy and healtheh"
"And I'm realeh getting back in to fitness at the minute."

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Those lemons are probably waxed too!! Dumber and dumber!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Question. What’s happened to Beggeh’s engagement ring? Why has it changed?

Reactions: 4
Those lemons are probably waxed too!! Dumber and dumber!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Well obviously they are waxed, do you see any hair on them? She’d actually think like that 😂

me and my family call her the chicken lady, my husband will ask what’s the chicken lady been up to today? Then we all have a good laugh.

my daughter just asked and I showed her the water and she said why does she have potatoes in her bottle? 😂😂 wouldn’t surprise me if she did that!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.