Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
I used to cook like her before I had my child. It was all packets, all sauce jars. I was at uni and that was the only thing I knew how to do, I was barely involved in the kitchen at my parents. I never washed a pot until I was at uni 🤣.
Since having my child, I’m now very mindful of the shit that they put in those jars. Unless I’m feeling exhausted I will 6/7 days a week make something from scratch, it’s really not that difficult. Things take practice. It’s also not difficult to make healthy meals with veg options. She has all the time in the day to plan healthy meals for the full family. I’m very much a believer in if your kids don’t eat it, then tough shit, they won’t get anything else. I know that’s quite an old school way to look at it but I’m around Rebeccas age, and if I’ve spent time cooking one thing, I’m not cooking another thing because my child refused it. There’s also no excuse for her to eat such a minimal amount of veg at her age, I find it embarrassing.
I wonder how she weaned them and on what?

Reactions: 1

Opinions Please

The problem is everythings so inorganic, like I see LJC for example buying various beauty bits for herself regularly, megan rose lane was obviously a working makeup artist at one point so when you see them doing the makeup and beauty #ads it's believable.....

Bar the ordinary foundation she bought during lockdown I think scruffy beggy uses on the whole the exact same products now as she did when I started watching her in 2016....never once in that time have I seen her do a makeup haul, a full face of first impressions or a review that isn't an #ad so of course when she comes out with a random beauty post cos she's getting paid to do it it's going to stick out like a sore thumb
Giving her content now for free.... budget make up haul!

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Shoot me, but I kinda like those blue joggers. Nice colour, look comfy. Nice to slouch around in. Sorry to bring it back to an earlier discussion. 😬 but what I can’t get my head around is she seems to pair up nice/’dressy’ style tops with joggers when surely all you need is a hoodie or old pyjama top... that’s all I wear with mine anyway I wouldn’t dare wear them outside. She’s got no sense of style or what goes with what. That disgusting phlegm green crop top with those joggers is another one - wtaf was she thinking!
I have them in a different colour. They are nice enough but starting to bobble after only a month and also see through.

That question box is her way of looking for someone to lick her arse so she can repost her. She needs her daily fix of an ego massage. She has a constant need to be told she’s perfect, beautiful, such a good mummy, wife goals. It’s really unhealthy and working in mental health, I’d say she seems quite unstable. She doesn’t want gratification, she needs it, it’s what she lives and breathes.

totally off topic here. But her £5 everything ‘haul’/shit ad - she says how she’d style the outfits. Why didn’t she show them styled with shoes, a belt or a bag for different occasions? It just comes across as so half arsed and I don’t wanna be able to see her camera and lighting in the mirror. If being an influencer was her ‘job’ - she should put a lot more effort into her videos.

And with engagement thing from the last thread, she did buy followers to get herself to 50k and ended up having to delete hundreds of them when she got caught out then said that a ‘troll’ bought her followers. She’s definitely still buying them though!! She probably has a yearly subscription 🤣

Yea she should put more work into that job. Just the same with.More focus with abbie. Scamelite =$