Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liarliarliar

Looks like one of those insta vs reality 😂😂😂😂😂

can’t cope as if you’d post that. Cakes haven’t even risen, they don’t fill the cases, some are burnt and some look anemic. Half picked off nail varnish. Scruffy scratched phone. Chopping board looks grotty and overused, surely you’d use a ‘for show’ one. NOT in a hurry to make them based on her photos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

LemonPips

I commented twice about “does it’s transfer” and she’s deleted it everytime... best believe I’ll keep doing it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Where the feck did she learn to read??

‘says Canada on it’ - no, it says Canadian
‘This one is pineapple crunch’ no, it says pineapple crush.

praise be to Jesus that her wean went back to school.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chavlove

Started watching, got pissed off came here instead. I picked up some beef burgers because we’re going to have beef burgers one night, well fuck me there was me thinking you were going to wash the floor with them. Also did she say that 24 meatballs would do two meals and there would still be some left??

• Haha
  • Heart

liarliarliar

If mattresses were ok to be on the floor who invented beds and why the fuck have I spent £200 on my child’s bed frame and another 300 on our bed frame. Well golly I could’ve saved £500 and had us all sleeping on the floor , who knew! Mr Bed inventor what a plonker you are! Good god she is so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love how invested you are in good morning every-won happeh tuuuuesdahhhhh Rebecca and her food shop now 😂😈
this is my new fav thread, I’m so invested in Rebecca and the gurls.

candy is my fav obviously. Girl is funny as fuck in that mud bath
(could you imagine her on the cider on a Fridayh night, so so funny)

And peppa is Just like, super cute and stuff. I can’t stay away 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Poosh

VIP Member
Those trainers are fugly and Steve change your Instagram password ffs she’s making you sound like a right soft twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I imagine genuine, loyal, long term followers of hers may also have messaged her about the peanuts out of kindness and concern, and she's just blocked them. Imagine following her for four years, watching and commenting on every video, giving her money via swipe ups, maybe even going to her meet up thing, and then she cuts you off because you don't want her kid to die.

She's fucking lost it. What a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ohhii

Everytime someone calls her Dingle all I hear is "I'm a Dingle dangle scarecrow with a floppy floppy hat"

More like I'm a dingle dangle scarecrow with sweaty unwashed flaps 😂😂🤭🤭🤭
I'm a Dingle Dangle scarecrow with a sweaty unwashed gash, I like to shake it like this, I like to shake it like that...... 🙈

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Please raise your hand (or like this post) if you have been personally victimised (blocked) by Rebegga Lamb

I’ll start 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
If you really are truly comfortable with yourself you don't feel the need to post selfies everyday in various stages of undress, to get validation from strangers on the Internet.

Just saying.

KMDX

045EFF64-3D62-472B-BF89-C0C5DA0D5D62.jpeg
As professional as ever I see Rebecca...chipped nail varnish for an AD. Classy! She’s such a grub.

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I am yet to meet ONE grown ass adult, not to mention “mum of two” with the same mentality as Rebecca Ellen Lamb.

An 18 year old on a gap year who’s working 2 shifts a week in primark to pay for drink at the weekend, who spends the rest of the time doing their fake tan and relaxing, for sure.
Exactly like Rebecca.

but an actual adult. An actual adult,
With a family and a career and responsibilities.....

Mind. Blowing.

• Haha

Kaywree

She just doesn't get it does she? Doesn't understand the concept of natural styling. Sees other peoples work and attempts her grubby beggy tesco value version of it.
Shit lighting, Alfies face and hair?, chipped nails, straggly straw hanging over her shoulder, badly fitting dress, dirty table, burned cakes, stood like she's got a spinal injury, RANDOM FUCKING PLASTIC PLANT... it's actually embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Black96

Thread title suggestion: Feeds her kids like Willy Wonka but she looks more like an Oompa Loompa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

keepingupwithhan

Rebecca Lamb does not want to be a mummy vlogger. She wants to broadcast her life to seek validation from strangers on the internet, and it just so happens she has two young boys. She can therefore exploit them by using them for YouTube content and to get sponsorships. You can see by her Instagram feed that her one true love is her own reflection. If she hadn’t of had the boys what on earth would she be doing now? Guaranteed she’d be at home spending Steve’s money trying to make it on Instagram. The only reason she has followers is because she’s jumped on the motherhood bandwagon when in reality her life is so mundane. I could think of nothing worse than spending all day everyday in that scruffy house taking half naked pictures so strangers can comment how beautiful I am. As smug and dim as she is, I do actually feel sorry for her because just imagine your life revolving around Instagram, filming your food shopping every week. Waking up and not having a job so feeling the need to post every item in your house with an AFF link to earn a few pound. Then having to squeeze your family of 4 onto half a sofa before taking your children to their bedroom so they can sleep on a mattress on the floor!!?? What on earth is she going to do when the boys are older she is not cut out for the real working world!

• Heart

Unknown5

VIP Member
I’ve reported to Channel Mum, not sure if they will act but worth a shot. No point messaging Grubby as she will just block
I have emailed them as well and reported her instagram account. Very tempted to take this to the national press or start a petition to get these people checked out and take more responsibility for their actions if I’m honest.

• Heart