Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum123

VIP Member
What the FUCK!!!! 😂😂😂 so guys, a troll bought her followers (not Alfie like we thought she might say) she deleted them and still got to 50K so laugh is on the ‘troll’ omg 😆😆😆 best she could come up with. Think you need to delete a few more beggy you didn’t get rid of them all. Think that’ll take you back UNDER 50!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Bec3007

VIP Member
Before I say anything, I just want to say don’t judge me you nasty trolls..

Anyway this is probably the weirdest thing I’ve ever said but I kind of feel sorry for Steve and it’s only after his hair got the chop. I just think you can see the sadness in his eyes more, his smile looks so forced unless he’s with the boys then it seems genuine. I’m not sticking up for him, I still think he’s a massive wank stain but he looks drained and I can’t say I blame him. We all know Rebecca’s handing him her list of demands every day while she sits on her arse blocking random people all day every day. PLEASE LEAVE HER WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Buzzers

It amuses me how she once said in her Aldi shopping haul that woody liked veg but she didn’t cook it or buy it because no one else ate veg. I mean i have no words as to why woody has to suffer because they don’t like veg . What kind of mother does that ???

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

mingbag

I’m going to be honest here:

I took a break from Insta and Tattle in February and during that time I wondered why I disliked Elleh (and a few others) so much.
I thought maybe I was being too hard on her/ them. Maybe she/ they were genuinely trying her/ their best at life and parenthood.
When I returned I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and view them from a different perspective, and cut them a little slack.

Didn’t last long 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

katie19

Did she really say that the boys get their cooking skills from her, on her recent post. I hope she’s joking

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Rachybaby0116

Its official... beggy has managed to get hold of harry potters mirror...the one that shows you what your heart desires.

For her it's a slimmer body... it is pure wizardry

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Cooper123

VIP Member
I plagued her post with the same comment again from a new acc, all of 2 mins before they were removed. Sad little girl sat policing her phone to avoid her mask slipping. Good luck hun, you’ll get bored before I do 🤣
25E74B13-CBD5-4A8A-8824-6B7672F8B16C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

keepingupwithhan

I think if a troll was gonna buy anything for her, it might be some proper slats for her boys rather than them sleeping on a mattress on the floor 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Jesus Christ.

Rebecca, dear, those shorts are about 3 sizes too small. They are too small. They don’t fit you. They are too small.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36