Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poosh

VIP Member
I’ve just gone through my album to look at some of the food I’ve eaten in Dubai, this bitch could never!!! She’s the definition of basic.

Reactions: 33

Fairydust123

I worked full time up until 3 weeks before my due date, some days working 12 hours days to get overtime in for extra money. How she can be complaining of tiredness at this point is beyond me, what does she do? Film herself driving and what she buys and then edits videos. She does nothing strenuous, never any cleaning videos or walking the dogs or even anything remotely relatable. She's so tragic

• Heart

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
She's so crap at her 'job'.

Paid to promote a brand (she didn't name) and encourage families to visit Dubai.

She's just gone on about how exhausting the trip was and how they did so much in the heat that she is so happy and grateful to be home.

Sounds like the holiday from hell if you have children. Absolutely zero down time for any of you. Hot, bothered, tired. Coming home knackered rather than refreshed.

whatonearth1

GET IN MY BED! Again 😬 stunning!

Those words my friends would get my husband dealing with divorce papers. What the hell goes through beggys mind, if my husband spoke to me like that in private let alone PUBLIC I would be sick in my hands. It’s such a cheese fest, her bikini bottoms and her life.. I can’t even deal with it anymore 😅 I just think of those poor poor boys being dragged through her and steve’s carnage. Begs if you’re reading this, GET YOUR BOYS A SUNHAT, SUNGLASSES AND SOME DECENT SHADE.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

viewtube

VIP Member
Jelllus trolls ffs who are these freaks that comment 🤣🤣View attachment 1330628
Note that 2 people said they had never seen 'trolling ' comments, she didn't directly address their comments. If she was honest she would say, no one has posted nasty comments, but she insists on hovering on her thread on a gossip site. Nothing stated on here is untrue, all comments are based on what she posts online and the repeated/constant inconsistencies, as well as her behaviour. She comes to Tattle, not sure how that's trolling. Now we have seen Rebecca post troll like comments to genuine followers who have asked her questions, also the screen shots of messages shared on previous threads, she /Steve had sent to people. The girl has zero self awareness, she can't see that even her sheep are saying they haven't seen anyone trolling her, how long until they get some sense and see her for the attention seeking liar she is.

• Haha

Truthspeaker

If she was truly happy and living her best life

she wouldn’t be spending her “trip of a lifetime” family holiday spending hours reading tattle.

silly cunt.

What the fuck does she speak to Steve about? They have absolutely nothing in common.

MissPrint

VIP Member
That dress doesn’t fit her. It’s too tight. Doesn’t go with those awful puffy slipper things on her feet either.

Shein dress and cheap H&M sandals for a boss babe meet up where she is meant to look like she earns a mint.

Tragic. You’re only fooling yourself Beggy.

• Heart

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Begga no product will open and close your pores. That's not how pores work. They are not doors. Oh and learn how to pronounce serum properly.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
Where are your kids beggy??? On a Saturday morning she’s sat on her fat arse in the bath doing a pointless and pathetic q&a and looking for holidays. Get a job!!

• Angry

Baddad

So I've heard on the grapevine that she's telling people it's an all expenses paid trip and that she's being paid whilst there. Could be a bit of Chinese whispers at play but wouldn't put it past her not only trying to portray the boss babe to her followers, but also her 'friends'

• Haha
Been lurking here for a while but the Dubai holiday has pissed me off. So ungrateful, you can tell she hated every minute. I’ve been to Dubai numerous times (in January/February when it’s not roasting) and she’s somehow managed to make it look shite 🤣 The PR company must be raging!
She’s just terrible at ‘influencing’. Time to give it up but I very much doubt she could hack a regular job!

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
Who the fuck goes all the way to Dubai and shops in H&M, especially when they pretend to be a mega bucks boss babe!

This trip has been enlightening as it has exposed her in many ways. First class self trolling by the basic bitch. I think we can now safely sit back and watch the demise of her second attempt at an internet career, especially as her only future content is a baybeh and she has well and truly fucked up her appealability to the family market.

(I bet that bag is full of stuff for baybeh girleh.)

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS??!!

Honestly, her poor poor daughter with that as a role model of what it means to be a woman.

• Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
She can't believe Woody is starting school in Sept. We'll let's see how long hes actually at school before she drags him off on another cheap holiday just so she can get her flabby arse out

April17

Chatty Member
She’s really is our tattle puppet the skanky deranged looking bitch. As for Walter he’s a childish knobhead. They definitely are a well suited pair of chavs.🤮

• Heart
God - this is all just tragic to be honest

Why no research before she went about where to go? Didn’t she contact the brand and get their input into an itinerary that would show Dubai off properly and be useful to followers? Then the family would have also got the most out of their trip too

The food choices are just dreadful. No attempt to find anything different or unusual or specific to the country - the boys are old enough now to be going to restaurants that actually require cutlery to eat food with so why no attempt to take them somewhere nice and that they can’t go to at home?

We are still in France and went to an amazing fish restaurant yesterday with our little ones. We have been taking them out to eat once a day at somewhere more traditionally French and they have absolutely loved trying new things and having waiters give them fruit juice in wine glasses etc. They are really lucky that there are private French lessons at their school that they have been going to and I’m amazed at how much they have picked up and how willing they are to try and speak little bits and bobs. My little boy is the same age as Alfie and says this is the best holiday he has ever been on. He has been playing football each night with a group of French and Dutch and Irish boys.

And we are really meant to be “jealous” about this?! I feel so sorry for these boys. They would never have been in Dubai if someone else hadn’t paid for it and their mother couldn’t be bothered to check what they needed (hats/sunglasses/body suits/decent clothes) or where would be suitable and nice places for them to go for food? Nor what the weather would be like to try and plan suitable activities for them that meant they didn’t spend only 20 minutes per park before having to leave as they were being burnt to a crisp? In the most recent stories, Woody looks sunburned on his face.

• Heart