Rebecca Edwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s going on her own so binned Louis off after he gave her the step up 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I have soooooo many questions..... Does she have ANY qualifications? Does she declare her income? Did she use Team Rhino then dump him? Is her boyfriend behind this? Georgie Fit quotes "insane moves" Mmmmmm

Reactions: 5
Her before pictures and after don’t always state thats she’d had a tummy op, very misleading

Will she be declaring income as surely it would affect her money she claims as a ‘one parent family’

Reactions: 5
I have soooooo many questions..... Does she have ANY qualifications? Does she declare her income? Did she use Team Rhino then dump him? Is her boyfriend behind this? Georgie Fit quotes "insane moves" Mmmmmm
Does anyone have any T on this? I feel like she doesn’t have any qualifications as there’s never been a ‘yay I passed my PT exam’ exam which means she can’t get insurance as she doesn’t have a level 2 or 3

Don’t think she has. She’s never shown anything about studying for it, passing anything etc.
There’s no actual rules for ‘coaching’, anyone can do it because it’s unregulated. She technically couldn’t PT someone 1-1 in a gym, but again who is stopping her?

Add meeting her new guy whilst still with her ex

Followed SW, lost weight, calorie counter, tummy tuck, lifted weights, posed as an amateur body builder, work alongside a near head doing online coaching then boob op = qualified

Reactions: 1
W
Hint hint Rebecca 🫣
Was just coming on to say this! How cringe! I bet she feels a right head! unqualified hole! Defo claiming single parent to fund her surgery! Still can’t afford to take the kids away on holiday though!

Gotta say Noz is looking unbelievable! I bet Rebecca is green with envy! She didn’t look anywhere near as good on stage and Noz still has 3 months to go!

Tummy tuck, boob job, and filler - lost all her actual weight on slimming world. And is now a coach on her own. More fool the people who sign up for her tit.
The meal plan they all follow is tit. Porridge, frozen berries, bagel thins. Chicken rice and green beans. All I see all of them eat. So boring and bland. No real recipes to follow.
Says you don’t need to ‘ restrict’ but we all saw her eating her plain mince on date nights in Tupperware with her husband and then eating a salad out of a tub at a girls night. It’s boring 🥱

kids have never been on holiday cos you know she’s a single mum 🫠 I’ve never even seen them go on holiday in the uk?All they see is a mum obsessed with herself

Reactions: 4
I've noticed she always feeds her children absolute tit as well. Always chicken nuggets or pizza and chips, never a healthy home cooked meal. Harsh to say but both girls are overweight already which is a shame considering their mum is a health and lifestyle "expert" ......

Reactions: 4
I've noticed she always feeds her children absolute tit as well. Always chicken nuggets or pizza and chips, never a healthy home cooked meal. Harsh to say but both girls are overweight already which is a shame considering their mum is a health and lifestyle "expert" ......
I’ve thought this aswell. I’ve done slimming world before and in group they always said cook the same for your family so everyone gets to eat spag bol or something healthier than pizza and chips! But especially now she’s a ‘coach’ who is giving out ‘nutrition plans’ you should know what’s healthy and what’s not and set an example for your kids

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.