Rebecca Donaldson (iamrebeccad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It honestly looks like she tries to hide her face as good as possible. If you watch the video, you see that she then uses her hand to protect her face. But for what? Why hide if everyone and their dads know about this thing. To me, it is either PR / arranged or they both dumb because what are they trying to hide at this point. Because he / they is / are comfortable enough, to be this public, but then she'll sit in the car the whole time and try to hide her face from the pictures. Everything about this is fishy.
I watched the video, and I don't think she's trying to cover her face. Her hand goes briefly in next to her face, the camera pans away, and when it pans back it's blurry, but I don't think her hand is near he face anymore. I may just be blind though.

I'm thinking we'll get a proper paddock walk from her this weekend, they're definitely gearing up for something.
----
Yeah just saw another angle of them leaving and she's not covering her face at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It honestly looks like she tries to hide her face as good as possible. If you watch the video, you see that she then uses her hand to protect her face. But for what? Why hide if everyone and their dads know about this thing. To me, it is either PR / arranged or they both dumb because what are they trying to hide at this point. Because he / they is / are comfortable enough, to be this public, but then she'll sit in the car the whole time and try to hide her face from the pictures. Everything about this is fishy.
to pretend she's surprised and doesn;t want attention, maybe - remember, she is this model that only poses for Vogue and is in Ferrari ads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Turning up to Silverstone proves it for me, Carlos has hired her for the next few days.

You'd think the happy couple would be following each other on Insta by now. Why only follow Guzmán and Carlos' engineer Calum? Why aren't you following your new boyfriend, girl? No photos of you showing up at your boyfriend's workplace??

Going back to Michael Rubin's party cause I'm catching up on his stories which only reinforces what was said earlier... it makes no sense for her and Lilia to be invited to what is a party for A listers. They have no connections there other than alleged former clients. Someone mentioned it but yeah Guzmán is now following MR but doesn't follow Rebecca back. So something going on there. He onbiously works in sports so there's maybe a tenuous link to that and Fanatics, but MR doesn't follow any F1 related accounts I can see and doesn't seem that interested. And once again I am asking... Why wouldn't you follow your friend's new girlfriend? Seems like an obvious thing to do, what with her showing up at Ferrari events 🤭 What a tangled web it all is

Did she stay in the Ferrari the whole time…
She just got home from a transatlantic flight. Any real normal relationship she would be in home catching up on sleep. But it’s not it’s a job. It’s like turning up for a shift. PR stunt for sure.

She just got home from a transatlantic flight. Any real normal relationship she would be in home catching up on sleep. But it’s not it’s a job. It’s like turning up for a shift. PR stunt for sure.
Or again. Healing up those parts.

• Haha
It's actually a bit weird, Carlos arrives in a white Ferrari alone, and leaves with her in a gray one. Obviously it's a Ferrari showroom so they could have just have had him drive that last bit in the first car for filming/photo purposes or whatever, but it does feel off.

Here's him arriving:

Reactions: 1
It's actually a bit weird, Carlos arrives in a white Ferrari alone, and leaves with her in a gray one. Obviously it's a Ferrari showroom so they could have just have had him drive that last bit in the first car for filming/photo purposes or whatever, but it does feel off.

Here's him arriving:
This is definitely PR. The fact she was in the new Ferrari commercial. It’s a bit obvious if you ask me. She’s also looks like she’s dressed for a cooperate admin job…… if it was a real relationship and they were as smitten as he’s making out (I’m gathering he’s quite a private fellow) by showing her off so fast, why did she feel the need to go to a party like that at the weekend? Would you not be supporting your new partner in Austria at a massively important event? So she doesn’t deem that as important but will fly home early to be at a Ferrari showroom to magically appear in another car. No don’t buy it. She’s not been contractually obligated to be there at the weekend but this weekend she is.

Reactions: 9

Here's him arriving:
White Ferrari belongs to the car dealership. The registration number is HRO 1 and the dealership is called HR Owen. Looks like they just wanted to get a video of him driving up in one of their cars. She was probably standing to the side looking like a spare part 🤣

Reactions: 5
White Ferrari belongs to the car dealership. The registration number is HRO 1 and the dealership is called HR Owen. Looks like they just wanted to get a video of him driving up in one of their cars. She was probably standing to the side looking like a spare part 🤣
Actually she was standing to the side, because in the one video I saw of him arriving (not the one posted above, I guess what I saw was fan video,on ig) she is standing with some people outside. So indeed a dealership needed a shot of him arriving for the promo alone...seems logical but at the same time it's all a bit hilarious. I am waiting for further developments :LOL::LOL:
---

---
This is definitely PR. The fact she was in the new Ferrari commercial. It’s a bit obvious if you ask me. She’s also looks like she’s dressed for a cooperate admin job…… if it was a real relationship and they were as smitten as he’s making out (I’m gathering he’s quite a private fellow) by showing her off so fast, why did she feel the need to go to a party like that at the weekend? Would you not be supporting your new partner in Austria at a massively important event? So she doesn’t deem that as important but will fly home early to be at a Ferrari showroom to magically appear in another car. No don’t buy it. She’s not been contractually obligated to be there at the weekend but this weekend she is.
Looks like it, but whoever came up with that PR strategy I don't quite get:LOL:becausrme I don't know what this strategy's aim would be. Ferrari doesn't need advertising. carlos is not a driver that needs to suddenly get to improve image and show he is able to stay in relationship because apart from married drivers he was in the longest one, so noone really would care if he stayed single. (If that was arrangement for LH I would get it more) For her PR i would understand, like even no judgment. Like literally, she is the one profiting if it's PR (oh, maybe Lewis is the next step, he knows so many people that were at that party:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
The grey Ferrari has been photographed outside one of the known driver hotels at Silverstone yesterday evening (I’m in a Facebook group for the hotel’s campsite as that’s where I’m staying for the race weekend!). People tend to post photos of any drivers/driver-related people they meet so I’ll keep an eye out for her on any. There’s already been pictures of people with his cousin/manager so looks like he’s definitely staying there.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why he needs a pr relationship? Surely it’s bad pr him moving on so fast from such a long term relationship. She’s just posted a hotel photo doesn’t look very English country hotel.

I don’t get why he needs a pr relationship? Surely it’s bad pr him moving on so fast from such a long term relationship. She’s just posted a hotel photo doesn’t look very English country hotel.
Wonder where the photo was taken?? I think he's gone for this arrangement so he has someone to be photographed with and to accompany him to events. I don't really know why either (most people aren't gonna care about who he's dating), especially if she's just sitting in a Ferrari or standing to the side. Maybe there's an expectation on him? But there's much less risk of having an arrangement than looking for a random girl on Insta or being in someone's DMs.

Rebecca is attractive and knows how to behave (although as we've seen, she stands out for the wrong reasons when it comes to actual A listers) and there's no risk of her speaking to the press. She knows the rules and sticks to them.

Reactions: 2
Okay going with this timeline thing.

Let's start with

earlier

(nosejob)

dating Logan (2021)

(boob job/ buccal fat removal)

dating Scott (April 2022)

(?)

now

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Let's start with

earlier

(nosejob)

dating Logan (2021)

(?)

now
Mid 2022 to new year 2023 - hired by MR
Visited several galas and parties
Partied with Leo is some set up shots

Let's start with

earlier

(nosejob)

dating Logan (2021)

(?)

now
Rumoured to be dating Jack Harlow in August 2022

Seen partying with Leo (with Lilia obviously) in January 2023

Rumoured to be dating Jack Harlow in August 2022

Seen partying with Leo (with Lilia obviously) in January 2023
Jack Harlow was there the other day
---
They were in Abu Dhabi after the yacht party and then back to LA not sure if with anyone
---
There was also what looks to be a work trip to Italy after Scott

Reactions: 1
Jack Harlow was there the other day
---
They were in Abu Dhabi after the yacht party and then back to LA not sure if with anyone
---
There was also what looks to be a work trip to Italy after Scott
earlier

(nosejob)

2021:
Logan Paul, dating

2022:
Scott, dating (April)
Italy,
Jack Harlow, dating (August)
Michael Rubin Parties(July-Dec)

Leo, hanging with Lilla (January)
Carlos, hanging in Monaco (May/June)
Michael Rubin 4th of July (July)

now

Reactions: 2
earlier

(nosejob)

2021:
Logan Paul, dating

2022:
Scott, dating (April)
Italy,
Jack Harlow, dating (August)
Michael Rubin Parties(July-Dec)

Leo, hanging with Lilla (January)
Carlos, hanging in Monaco (May/June)
Michael Rubin 4th of July (July)

now
Attended some bleeping NFT party/festival ApeFest in June 22 in New York (with Lilia again naturally), seemed to be working.
Pictured with Richie Akiva, which is interesting considering his reputation as well.

---

This is a good one, have we seen this yet? This is a fan page for Rebecca from 2015, obviously ran by herself.

12375138_971433116238064_8210991427661905024_o.jpg

Christ she has had a lot of work done.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.