Rebecca Donaldson (iamrebeccad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't is sweet how a grown-ass independent woman seems to be suddenly revolving her life around her alleged bf only? Spoiler: it's not. If this was real it's be a serious toxic and red flag relationship. There is nothing romantic about how they are doing this show 😔 she basically went from 100 to 0.
---

Following Carlos Sr. would at least make sense. Trying to involve herself by following Susie is really not it. 🙄
Well, she follows Alejandro Agag, CEO of Extreme E - god knows why, I have no idea what connection there might be...but it is not knew, he follows her too and at least since last year cause he liked some of her comments back then

so she is definitely late following Suzie just now, taking into account she attended most races after summer with Carlos and even took pics with a driver from f1 academy during one (don't remember which race that was, probably Austin)

And Check Naomi Schiff's last ig post, she commented (she looked awesome but I am petty in that sense - why not congrstulate on the gig-Naomi hosted red carpet for UK premiere of Ferrari movie).

Reactions: 1
I think I crossed the point of being able to be surprised by vibe change

Reactions: 2
Oh nice, they are back to "secret source" pictures again; this time sent to a wag page that is owned by the same person who owns Carlos fan page that Carlos himself follows. You can't make this tit up. Eating dinner; not sitting like normal people facing each other, but conveniently sitting next to each other so they could be seen properly for the camera. Did they feel like the picture was needed after people started to speculate what is he doing in Monaco on his own? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh nice, they are back to "secret source" pictures again; this time sent to a wag page that is owned by the same person who owns Carlos fan page that Carlos himself follows. You can't make this tit up. Eating dinner; not sitting like normal people facing each other, but conveniently sitting next to each other so they could be seen properly for the camera. Did they feel like the picture was needed after people started to speculate what is he doing in Monaco on his own? :rolleyes:
I have no idea how accidental this photo might be but the fact it fits earlier pattern makes me suspect it is not accidental at all (anonymous source, sent to only one gossip page, looks like taken secretly while surely someone must have seen them on the streets entering; plus weird sitting, looks like a mother sitting close to a child to make sure he's eating). Charles is uncomparably more popular and you don't see pics like that. I haven't even seen any Lewis' pics like that, taken from hiding.
Plus Carlos is never in Monaco, is this a secret meeting spot because he doesn't want to bring her to Spain?

(or now will Spain be next sighting)

Where is this picture?
it was on ig page love4wags - it was there for few hours but now it is deleted
the person who runs this page also runs sainznews - a page that carlos and his father started following not long ago, around the end of the season.
this is so messy

X-posted from wags page - just so some "fans" can't pretend her past is not real and we are all lying.
(As found on gossip pages) Well, naked R wasn't what I was expecting this morning. :rolleyes:
From here
She also features in posts from "Insta Seduction" (here & here) - and honestly wtf is the filter in the second video (if it's filter).
im close to believe she'll be on OF after whatever this is ends

I went to that " insta seduction" page :rolleyes:and to be fair it looks like a page that also takes photos from people's profiles so one can argue pictures can land there without someone knowing... but I scrolled down a bit (there is a competition, some women there are quite hot😆) and Rebecca appears there few times and actually there is one picture that she commented on so it is not like it is there unwillingly

ibiza nights (no like here;)

(Rebecca why did you deactivate tagging option, it's like a whole another life being left out and it's not like these pictures are that bad...)

Last edited:
(Rebecca why did you deactivate tagging option, it's like a whole another life being left out and it's not like these pictures are that bad...)
To be honest, I'm not even bothered by what she did in her past (well, at least not those random photos, there are other things that I'm definitely bothered about though), but I'm bothered how she tries to hide everything and pretend it never happened which leads to her "fans" working with her and blatantly accusing people of lying when it's pointed out. That's what is really wrong here.

To be honest, I'm not even bothered by what she did in her past (well, at least not those random photos, there are other things that I'm definitely bothered about though), but I'm bothered how she tries to hide everything and pretend it never happened which leads to her "fans" working with her and blatantly accusing people of lying when it's pointed out. That's what is really wrong here.
same, past/presence, her choices, it's not like it hurts anyone, the hiding +change of vibe and style that seems quite recent is what causes interest. The old photos would not even catch attention if not for the fact that there was hiding attempt. And a lot of the photos that can be found despite internet cleanse are not even that old, not to say some are relatively new, so this causes questions regarding motivation/intention behind it.

anyway, I suspect the story is not over :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I don't really follow the F1 thread,did Rebecca spend Christmas with her client boyfriend Carlos?.

• Haha
I don't really follow the F1 thread,did Rebecca spend Christmas with her client boyfriend Carlos?.
I don’t know. I want to know will she be going away for the new years party’s? Hottest night of the year for work

Sadly she didn't make the family Christmas photo 🤣 better luck next year hen!
It just means one thing for the delulu baby bra warriors: she’s not gonna be taken seriously by the Sainz family (and they should FFS). The family will be much more open to women whose family and work will be acceptable in old-money circles. Carlos will marry a woman from prominent Spanish families, or might even come from an aristocratic background.

Rebecca’s just a fling.

Reactions: 3
Well we are still expecting some hints or some "coincidental" secret source fan sighting this week though. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Well we are still expecting some hints or some "coincidental" secret source fan sighting this week though. :ROFLMAO:
Just like you mentioned

It's not even a day since there was a mention in the wags thread that Carlos Snr was apparently spotted in Edinborough yesterday (but I want to see pics or it didn't happen LOL)
And R.is hinting from there now

No comment :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Just like you mentioned

It's not even a day since there was a mention in the wags thread that Carlos Snr was apparently spotted in Edinborough yesterday (but I want to see pics or it didn't happen LOL)
And R.is hinting from there now

No comment :rolleyes:
And again I wonder if she is so desperate to have a link out there on her own or if this is part of the "game".
However, there is nothing natural about it if people can correctly predict what is going to happen.
We've had couple of new relationships in F1 this year and none of them had such a weird timeline, all of them are flowing naturally (even if a bit sickening for my own taste, but still naturally) or they are truly private and not posting, nor even hinting about each other. There was nothing natural at the beginning of this one and there is certainly nothing natural about it now.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I'm gonna need evidence Carlos Sr is in Edinburgh because a brand new account posting about it, followed up by Rebecca hinting story... I am sus. Too convenient. We all remember the "leaked" picture from the private jet 💀

She obviously was not with Carlos at Christmas which is interesting given she's given up half of her year to follow him around the world. It's like it isn't a serious relationship at all 🤣

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s Rebecca’s way of saying she’s available for her other clients? Maybe she’s feels stuck in Edinburgh, but she can’t afford to pay for any holidays.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.