Rebecca Donaldson (iamrebeccad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she used to hang around Glasgow with William Sawers (Ella Ravenscroft’s husband) and his pals. She dated Williams pal no?
She used to date Craig Mcgrory who is pals wi william sawers. That sawers and his pals are a bunch of cunts.
I saw she did a live or youtube talking about her boob or nose job and mentioned a previous toxic relationship. Was defo talking about Craig

Reactions: 2
She used to date Craig Mcgrory who is pals wi william sawers. That sawers and his pals are a bunch of cunts.
I saw she did a live or youtube talking about her boob or nose job and mentioned a previous toxic relationship. Was defo talking about Craig
She had a you tube? That sounds like that would’ve been 10 faces ago. Probably around the time she looked like this..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I assume you know them. How was it toxic?

Reactions: 1
She had a you tube? That sounds like that would’ve been 10 faces ago. Probably around the time she looked like this..
I remember she used to do really chatty insta story and talking about her eating disorder in the past Too. But don’t remember a youtube

• Wow
I remember she used to do really chatty insta story and talking about her eating disorder in the past Too. But don’t remember a youtube
how did they get rid of so much.

you would totally think she didnt exist before scott

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if it was a guy in Glasgow she was a mistress for that paid all the surgeries or is it rumor?

I assume you know them. How was it toxic?
I know Craig and Sawers but have no idea how it was toxic. Only seen it on her youtubw thingy. I’ll see if i can find the link
---
Had a look but can’t find it. She must have deleted it when the scott disick tit came out. I think she probably posted it when going down the influencer route but has not got her infamy when pictured wi him and now doesnt want videos out about her talking about her surgery. I think it her nose or boob job she was talking about. It was a video with her pal basically asking her questions and she briefly mentioned a past relationship. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I know Craig and Sawers but have no idea how it was toxic. Only seen it on her youtubw thingy. I’ll see if i can find the link
---
Had a look but can’t find it. She must have deleted it when the scott disick tit came out. I think she probably posted it when going down the influencer route but has not got her infamy when pictured wi him and now doesnt want videos out about her talking about her surgery. I think it her nose or boob job she was talking about. It was a video with her pal basically asking her questions and she briefly mentioned a past relationship. 🤷‍♀️
she’ll be wanting to look like a natural girl now. don’t think she would be as marketable to big agencies and jobs as a model if they knew she bought her look…. Then again she’s not successful so maybe that’s why. models are supposed to be natural and their look unattainable whereas her look is easy to replicate if you had a credit card or was willing to strip for only fans for a couple of months.

Reactions: 4
Shared on the f1 wag thread loooool

she used to be iamrebeccadonaldson on insta and now just iamrebeccad

winder what her family think of it all

Attachments

• Wow

How are they the same person! I can’t we all have a second puberty but come on at least make your plastic surgery realistic

it seems some people used pandemic as a very transformational period, not only spiritually but literally :oops: 😅
I can't imagine doing something like that but I have to admit honestly, impressive rebranding style wise,
all in all it's her choice, but still.... I cannot believe it's the same person. It must feel weird identity wise
also a very successful social media erasing, it may seem she was hidden until 2021 or something:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.