Rebecca C Speed Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else low key obsessed with this speed dating account? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It can be so entertaining! Iโ€™d never take part as Iโ€™m a married lady but I do like to watch!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else low key obsessed with this speed dating account? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It can be so entertaining! Iโ€™d never take part as Iโ€™m a married lady but I do like to watch!
I watched it once because someone said Tom Manley was in the box and he matched with someone but then I forgot about it and not watched since

Reactions: 1
Iโ€™ve watched a few times. Donโ€™t know if anyoneโ€™s actually met from it yet.
Yeah Iโ€™m not sure on that either. There was a guy in the box a couple of weeks ago and during the speed dating it came to light he had a girlfriend so she dropped him from the box. He then said his gf was in the live and the plan was she was gonna get in the box to match with him. They were just doing it โ€œfor funโ€ on her part. But his plan was to propose once they matched. Itโ€™s a good chilled watch with the odd dramas thrown in ๐Ÿ˜„

Reactions: 3
I love it there are some dangerous odd bodds on there though! Is anyone watching tonight ? Someone being called out for lying about being a health professional and a lawyer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I love it there are some dangerous odd bodds on there though! Is anyone watching tonight ? Someone being called out for lying about being a health professional and a lawyer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I caught some of it then fell asleep. I saw where Jay was calling out some guy who blocked him. Then he came on later defending himself ๐Ÿ˜‚ Certainly is some odd bods that go on!!

Reactions: 3