Reallifeofgemrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he asked for it like that, she said a while ago. I think she just pushes this image on her children, I don’t think a 10 year old boy could care less about bleached hair. Also highly likely it’s against his school’s rules but Gemma seems like one of those parents that couldn’t give a tit about that.
I wouldn't allow a 10 year old to bleach their hair...think of the damage it does!

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what happened to her and 'J'? Thought she'd met the man of her dreams?
Man child, who couldn’t handle her sexual appetite, apparently. Although he didn’t have difficulty with that when I knew him, so likely just scared him the duck off.

Reactions: 6
I see she’s posting another man 😩

Taking bets to see how long this lasts
This is just embarrassing. She needs to stop posting any man until they’re a few months down the line just to save herself having to give the break up statement 😭

Reactions: 10
For someone who has almost 100k followers, she doesn't get a lot of interaction on posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Utterly bizarre that she keeps doing this - falls hard so fast! Naked pictures of a man she has know 5 minutes??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for her kids. She's so erratic, she's not even got a home right now and shacking up with another fella in a matter of months and plastering it all over the gram 'loved up' seems to be her main priority. Absolute weirdo. I do wonder if she has BPD or some other kind of personality disorder though

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those pics she posted of her new man make it look like they are staying in an office in the back of a garden or a shed! It doesn’t give off sex dungeon vibes 🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahahahah FML Gemma is such a car crash and I guess that’s why I watch her stories. But genuinely she seems to have a LOT of deep rooted psychological issues which as a mother she ought to be looking to overcome rather that posting each online app date as a potentiometer LOML. It’s embarressing but also quite tragic.

Reactions: 8
Omg!!! 😆 and so it begins again. How long do we give it before he gets scared off. She’s a total mess.
anyone else noticed she also over compliments any guy she is with, she tries too hard!! Have some self respect girl! It screams of desperation and we all know men who don’t want it to come that easy!
Ugh if it wasn’t so cringe I’d feel sorry for her!!

Reactions: 4