Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
I live close to where Suzanne Pilley lived before she disappeared. One of the witnesses in the trial, I knew through work. She told me she’d often told Suzanne that she wanted to Microchip her as Gilroy would do something to her 😢

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
ive just googled that, it says its about kitten killers, so I don't know if I could watch it.
It doesn’t show the killing of any cats, it’s about a manhunt on a cat killer who uploaded a video online. A few members of the general public used clues to try and work out where the person was from and who they are etc as the police weren’t interested. Once you start watching you can’t stop as it’s so gripping!

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
It doesn’t show the killing of any cats, it’s about a manhunt on a cat killer who uploaded a video online. A few members of the general public used clues to try and work out where the person was from and who they are etc as the police weren’t interested. Once you start watching you can’t stop as it’s so gripping!
oh that's ok then, yes I will watch that one then , thank you very much.

Venlicon

Chatty Member
It has - there have been so many good crime shows on recently. Also on iplayer there are lots of interesting Crime, Punishment / Justice type documentaries.
Great thanks, I’ll have a look!

No, it's new. I have the first series recorded (not watched yet) but I have watched a couple of episodes of this series. I thought the rape episode was good but last night's was poor.

The murder of Lucy McHugh had the potential to be a really interesting programme - there is a wealth of material there and I had a lot to say about it at the time - but it felt very rushed, so much was missed (like why Nicholson was in prison before they'd actually charged him) and seemed to mainly be a lot of QC's whining 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, the rape episode was very interesting and I agree about last nights being very rushed. Like you say, questions why Nicholson was in prison. Would that be because they can’t televise any ongoing crimes?

Meringue22

VIP Member
I don’t think you can beat the episode of Tales of the Unexpected (really old) where the wife kills the husband with a frozen leg of lamb then cooks it and serves it to the police investigating
My dad used to love this prog. It freaked me out

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Oooh now I thought I'd read years ago that they had been able to place him there around that time. This was about 15 years ago though though so I may be mis-remembering it.
I can't find anything officially linking them, just some speculating on Websleuths.

LilPinkie

VIP Member
The British executed several mentally ill and mentally disadvantaged in the 20th century like Timothy Evans, Derek Bentley, Ruth Ellis and Edith Thompson, and would have executed more like Stefan Kisko, Stephen Downing and Judith Ward if the death penalty had not been removed.
And those were grave mistakes although the evidence for Timothy Evans is now questionable. If the crimes are heinous and the evidence is inarguable then I believe we should execute, if that’s what the victim’s family want.

petra23

God he had everything and he just fucked it all up because like you said, he thought he was some untouchable gangster. He really wasn’t very bright tho was he, the evidence was stacked against him
And in all the phone calls to his gf/cousin he was saying how when he gets released he would go back and play for the NFL again... Don't think so mate

Lovegin

VIP Member
There's been a very recent one near me, could be the same one Quinzel mentioned, in South Wales.

Another one a few years ago was even closer to home and it proper freaked me out. The flat was a couple of streets away from where I lived. A woman was in a pub and went home with a guy, and he proper butchered her. A whole section of the town was cordoned off for weeks, it was awful. It wasn't the best town ever anyway, but I never felt safe there again.
I think they’ve arrested someone for the murder of the teenager