Reacher - Amazon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen this?

We binged it over the weekend, it was amazing! I have never read the books or seen the film, so was a total Reacher virgin.
The actor who plays him - well, holy moly, what a fine, fine figure of a man!

Really hoping for a 2nd season soon!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I enjoyed it. In the books, Reacher doesn't really have much of a personality, the whole thing about him is his size so I'm glad they cast him well. Much better than Tom Cruise in the film!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely brilliant, I keep telling anyone who will listen to watch it can't wait for the next season.

Reactions: 1
Amazon has added first 3 episodes of season 2. Annoyingly they are doing the episode a week drop so I'll have to wait until they are all up.

Series one was so good. I watched it twice.

Series two, first three episodes, are a bit corny/cringey in parts, but still fire! Pissed they're doing weekly eps, so I can't binge it but I suppose it's something to look forward to week-to-week.

I'm so glad to see a series that's more faithful to the books. 1000% better than the Cruise movies.

Reactions: 1
I got all settled down to watch it the other night and then realised that there were only 3 episodes out. Wtf? I wanted to binge watch and drool! 🤤

Reactions: 2