Ranvir Singh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever made it so obvious how much they want to get together with their professional dance partner? To be fair, good look to her, she is single and so is he.

Reactions: 6
Yes it does seem abit too much now and I've found her quite annoying lately on GMB, but I am starting to like her on SCD.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever made it so obvious how much they want to get together with their professional dance partner? To be fair, good look to her, she is single and so is he.
I think that’s slightly unfair. It’s definitely coming from both of them and they do have amazing chemistry. Hats off to her though as who wouldn’t want a hot fling to help you get over a divorce!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I said on the Strictly thread that because I’m Mrs Skeptismo, I’m wondering if they’re capitalising on their chemistry because she’s not the best dancer. Plus I don’t get the hype with Giovanni at all but if they are or aren’t, it’s good to see her confidence growing so whatever it is, it’s working.

Reactions: 2
I can't bear her on GMB, sorry, she constantly interrupts and says 'do you know what I mean' every 10 seconds? I don't watch Strictly.

Reactions: 7
I can't bear her on GMB, sorry, she constantly interrupts and says 'do you know what I mean' every 10 seconds? I don't watch Strictly.
I completely agree. And there was an episode a couple of months ago where she was on with Kate Garraway and they were interviewing Gordon Brown. He was out in his garden so couldn’t see the studio and he said “morning Kate”...Ranvir said something along the lines of “it’s Ranvir here Gordon, I’m here too!” She was really abrupt and snippy and it was totally awkward to watch.

She’s showing a softer, almost more vulnerable side on Strictly (which isn’t a huge surprise given the difference between it and her day job) and it’s an easier watch

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think that’s slightly unfair. It’s definitely coming from both of them and they do have amazing chemistry. Hats off to her though as who wouldn’t want a hot fling to help you get over a divorce!!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-Pernice-work-romantic-dances-convincing.html

She said: 'Giovanni is so amazing, he doesn't need me to be sensational. He sizzles all by himself. It doesn't matter whether I'm in the room or not, he's sizzling away. The dances are all about being romantic and, of course, we have to make them convincing.

Reactions: 1
Don’t watch strictly but I like her generally. Before GMB, ITV has Daybreak and the hour that Ranvir and Matt hosted in the morning was much better than when Lorraine Kelly and Aled Jones took over for the main part of the show

He's been with a few of his dance partners hasn't he? I've said since Strictly started this season, their shagging!

• Haha
He's been with a few of his dance partners hasn't he? I've said since Strictly started this season, their shagging!
I think they are too, will not be a long term thing as I think Giovanni can do ''better'' (no offence to Ranvir but I see him with a fellow pro dancer).

Oh my god I love love Giovanni :love::love::love:
I think there is definitely something between them! Go on Ranvir girl!!!

Reactions: 4