Random turn on's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was at work this morning and we were discussing how a man with his shirt sleeves rolled up is instantly hotter.

Any other things that suddenly increases your attraction to someone?!

Reactions: 30
Yes a rolled up sleeve is sexy. I'm a sucker for a nice arm
A cheeky smile usually gets me interested
And oddly enough a scar

Reactions: 17
A man that can handle a power tool too. My husband is at his sexiest when he's using his massive saw 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
People who can spell properly and know when to use apostrophes in the correct place. E.g. Random turn ons.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
People who can spell properly and know when to use apostrophes in the correct place. E.g. Random turn ons.
Was that really needed now Karen? Wow I put a apostrophe when it wasn't need, quick ring my mum and tell her what a awful job she did dragging me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Yup, good forearms do it for sure especially if they wear a nice watch (not necessarily an expensive one, I just hate a tacky number or boyish watch on a grown man).

Reactions: 9
My boyfriend has had to start wearing scrubs at work (he‘s a nurse) instead of his usual uniform and I’m like 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nice arms 🤤
Hairy (like hairy chest, arms, I don’t mind) ☺
Facial hair 😍 (anything from stubble to a thickish beard but not long and straggly)
Accents 🥰 (my friend/crush/on/off) is from Essex, but my god his voice is soooo sexy. I love the Irish accent, and any from North West England.

Reactions: 8
Oh and seeing a man who doesn’t usually wear shirts.... wear one. Again my friend/crush/on/off looks a complete snack on the rare occasion I’ve seen him in one 🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 6