Random questions you want to ask

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you wear knickers with pjs or do you go commando?

Do you ever wear a shower cap? (nobody ever talks about shower caps)

Sometimes I feel I need to comfort of knickers too no idea why but usually commando. Haven’t used a shower cap in my life!

I really want to know what a Photolithographer actually does ... I've Googled but still don't understand.

Commando ... fresh pyjamas after showering every night.

No to a shower cap; I have a handheld shower thingymajig so my hair doesn't get wet if I don't want it to.

Commando unless it's time of the month

No shower cap here, one of my best friends uses one and it blew my mind when I found out 😂

I want to know where sadiq khan is and why we haven't been notified of his disappearance.

I don’t wear pjs, knickers during time of the month.

I own a shower cap, it’s a recent purchase, but I only use it for putting over a hair mask not day to day showering.

Before I got pregnant I used to not wear knickers with pjs but since then I do cos I've got used to it and think its comfier

I don't own a shower cap 😂

There's a q & a thread that's good where you just ask a random question and the next tattler answers it and asks a new question..

I always wear knickers with pyjamas and I wear a shower cap in the shower unless I'm washing my hair. Seems I'm in the minority though!

Reactions: 1
Knickers only when it's my time of the month and a shower cap if I'm not washing my hair that day.

Question for those of you who don't use a shower cap, how do you keep your hair from getting wet? I've tried just pinning it up in the shower before, but it still gets wet, or at least damp and then goes frizzy.

Question for those of you who don't use a shower cap, how do you keep your hair from getting wet? I've tried just pinning it up in the shower before, but it still gets wet, or at least damp and then goes frizzy.
I blow dry over my hair before I get in the shower, wrap it up in a neat bun, then blow dry it again. It doesn't go frizzy if I do that, but if I get in the shower without blowdrying over it, it goes frizzy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I always wear knickers with PJs unless I’m literally sleeping naked in the summer

I had a shower cap that I wore sometimes but for some reason it made my hair itchy?! But it was a crappy primark one lol...can someone recommend me a GOOD shower cap 😢

My hair doesn't tend to go frizzy, so I just put it up in a high bun and then brush it when I'm out. My bestie swears by a shower cap.

Reactions: 2
I always wear knickers with PJs unless I’m literally sleeping naked in the summer

I had a shower cap that I wore sometimes but for some reason it made my hair itchy?! But it was a crappy primark one lol...can someone recommend me a GOOD shower cap 😢
I use very basic ones that come in a pack of two (one purple, one blue) from either Asda or Boots. I don't like the ones that are fancy and sold on their own as the elastic tends to be really tight and gives me a headache.

Knickers only when it's my time of the month and a shower cap if I'm not washing my hair that day.

Question for those of you who don't use a shower cap, how do you keep your hair from getting wet? I've tried just pinning it up in the shower before, but it still gets wet, or at damp and then goes frizzy.
If I don't need to wash my hair I tie it up and I adjust the showerhead moving it down so the water cascades at chest/neck height.

Reactions: 2
I do either depends on my mood.

i always wash my hair when I have a shower I don't feel right if I shower don't. Like I'm still un clean or soemthing. I'm odd.

I only shower every other day and a strip wash at the sink in between.